Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4613 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

 Hey all posting for a friend:

 

MIZUNO 2QA122 Imported from Japan, with new Honig’s Doeskin pads. Powder coated charcoal gray to match charcoal pants, but can be powder coated any color. New perfect condition! For more information contact seller (402) 641-3161 or canuck.umpire@gmail.com. $200(OBO)

 

post-1947-0-65593900-1391755078_thumb.jp

Posted

 

A 2QA122 doesn't have a throat guard .............

Remember, it's imported from Japan.  Maybe their version of 2QA122 have a throat guard.  :fuel::wave::wow:

 

Wrongo bongo banana breath ....  go to Rakuten (Japan site) and search for the 2QA122 .....  no 'tg' .....

Posted

 

 

A 2QA122 doesn't have a throat guard .............

Remember, it's imported from Japan.  Maybe their version of 2QA122 have a throat guard.  :fuel::wave::wow:

 

Wrongo bonbo banana breath ....  go to Rakuten (Japan site) and search for the 2QA122 .....  no 'tg' .....

 

"Wrongo bonbo banana breath"

FUUUNNNNYYYYY!

Posted

 

 

 

A 2QA122 doesn't have a throat guard .............

Remember, it's imported from Japan.  Maybe their version of 2QA122 have a throat guard.  :fuel::wave::wow:

 

Wrongo bonbo banana breath ....  go to Rakuten (Japan site) and search for the 2QA122 .....  no 'tg' .....

 

"Wrongo bonbo banana breath"

FUUUNNNNYYYYY!

 

LOL, from my old supervisor .... I actually corrected it  .....it's BONGO ....I misspelled it first time around

Posted

I am the seller of the Mizuno mask. I would be happy to provide the receipt stating it is a mizuno with throat guard. I ordered two of them from Rakuten. They both have throat guards on them. Jeff Nelson's mizuno 2QA 122 has a throat guard as well. I have the original mizuno pads for the mask as well.

Posted

I love my officials locker room, leave every game in clean dry clothes with no worry about who might see me changing. I found another use also, my grandchildren love it, at the park,  at the pool, no more holding towels up to put on bathing suits or changing clothes, bring a potty chair for those potty training, they think there special, we want to use papa's little house.

  • Like 3
Posted

I love my officials locker room, leave every game in clean dry clothes with no worry about who might see me changing. I found another use also, my grandchildren love it, at the park, at the pool, no more holding towels up to put on bathing suits or changing clothes, bring a potty chair for those potty training, they think there special, we want to use papa's little house.

You need to pay Chris for the extra unauthorized use of that!!

  • Like 2
Posted

I am the seller of the Mizuno mask. I would be happy to provide the receipt stating it is a mizuno with throat guard. I ordered two of them from Rakuten. They both have throat guards on them. Jeff Nelson's mizuno 2QA 122 has a throat guard as well. I have the original mizuno pads for the mask as well.

Jeff Nelson's 122 is modified with a much longer extension.  I believe, and Hickman could probably add to this, it is the older 122.  Either way, its not like the one for sale here.  Another thing, has anyone seen one without bars in the extended tg?

Posted

This isn't a 122 that's for sure. It could be a 129 that has been modified but I'm not sure on that. Also worth noting due to posts above Nelson doesn't use a 122, he uses a modified 121. $200 might be a bit of a stretch though considering it's been modified. It's not a bad price by any means but it's not exactly a steal either.

Posted

A 2QA122 doesn't have a throat guard .............

Remember, it's imported from Japan.  Maybe their version of 2QA122 have a throat guard.  :fuel::wave::wow:

Wrongo bonbo banana breath ....  go to Rakuten (Japan site) and search for the 2QA122 .....  no 'tg' .....

"Wrongo bonbo banana breath"

FUUUNNNNYYYYY!

New bumper sticker?

  • Like 1
Posted

 

 

 

 

A 2QA122 doesn't have a throat guard .............

Remember, it's imported from Japan.  Maybe their version of 2QA122 have a throat guard.  :fuel::wave::wow: Wrongo bonbo banana breath ....  go to Rakuten (Japan site) and search for the 2QA122 .....  no 'tg' ..... "Wrongo bonbo banana breath"

FUUUNNNNYYYYY!

New bumper sticker?

 

YEP!

  • Like 1
Posted

 

I love my officials locker room, leave every game in clean dry clothes with no worry about who might see me changing. I found another use also, my grandchildren love it, at the park, at the pool, no more holding towels up to put on bathing suits or changing clothes, bring a potty chair for those potty training, they think there special, we want to use papa's little house.

You need to pay Chris for the extra unauthorized use of that!!

 

@Chris Hickman you need to put a link to Umpire-Empire in the links section of your website.  That will make your site more wholesome.  :wave: 

×
×
  • Create New...