Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4801 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Got it to today!!! I just got a new partner for the summer...figured this would be a great discussion starter for how to do it right.

Posted

I received mine last week. I think it's a great bargain to have on hand for review and, in my case, to learn 3 man mechanics.

Posted

Ordered mine and got an email on March 15th that it was sent. No update since. I wonder how long it takes to cross the border to Canada!!! Should have pick it up at the border I guess...

Anyone from Canada ordered?

Posted

I have ordered a lot of stuff from the US and delivery time depends on if the customs inspector is having a bad day or not. That is usually the hold up. Most of the time things come through without a hassle.

Tony

Posted

Me too. The thing is since I received the initial email, there was no other update from USPS. Usually the location would be updated when it's scanned...Anyway, I'll wait until next week and then get in touch with them.

Posted

I can think of a guy who really needs this. Yoda, wanna chip in? :fuel:

Posted

Ordered 04/01/2013.  Received 04/03/2013.  Very satisfied with the purchase.  Next purchase will be Win with Ruleball CD.

do you think it'll help?

Posted

I did some checking on my tracking and it looks like it is stuck in Miami for some reason...Anybody know who I could contact about this issue?

 

Thanks.

Posted

I did some checking on my tracking and it looks like it is stuck in Miami for some reason...Anybody know who I could contact about this issue? Thanks.

Fidel Castro?
  • Like 1
Posted

I did some checking on my tracking and it looks like it is stuck in Miami for some reason...Anybody know who I could contact about this issue?

 

Thanks.

 

Where do you live? Customs does take awhile to clear.

Posted

Got my copy a couple days ago, but am having trouble getting it registered...

 

Where did you all find the registration number on the packaging?

 

Thanks.

Posted

I'm in Canada and mine took 3 weeks to get here. The tracking didn't update either. I tought it was lost and it just showed up last week...Very useful tool for a newbie like me :)

Posted

I emailed these guys because we want to order 10-20 of them for our umpires.  

 

I didn't get a reply back.

 

Is there a faster way to do this than placing one order at a time 10 times?

  • 3 months later...
Posted

Did any of you receive an email from Immersion Media asking you to take an online survey?  I took it.  From the looks, they may be putting this out as an app for Android/Iphone/Tablet as well.  It said the new release would be out November 2013 if I remember correctly.  Asked: would you like to see an app for mobile, tablet, desktop... how much you would be willing to pay for an app if you bought the CD... it was only like 5 questions.

 

I would be interested in an app, especially if they are updating the CD as well.  If I bought the CD (which I did), it would be nice if they sent you a link for a free download of the app once you got the CD.

Posted

 

the app has been released.

 

 

What is the name of the app? I can't find anything on the iPhone app store

 

Ditto

×
×
  • Create New...