-
Posts
2,858 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
59
Everything posted by gnhbua93
-
Do you know the length of each?
-
Yes, it's been retrofitted with the TW pads. Like I said, I'm OK with the fact that I'll feel one every so often -- it's worth it to me because the protector is extremely light. I'd love to give the Unequal a try, but I don't really want to pay that much for something I may decide after a few games isn't for me. Somebody should come with a Rent-An-Unequal type of business.
-
This question is for Fittske24, or somebody with real and positive knowledge of the answer. What size or sizes the Riddell Power came when it was on the market? Thank you for answering this question.
-
The Resident Gear Pimp has spoken . Following his recommendations I purchased, some time ago, from different sellers a set of 18" West Vest by Douglas SG that will be send to recondition , a West Vest by Douglas CP 13" that will be recondition by Douglas and convert it to a 15" and a vintage West Vest Gold that I will send to TW.
-
How you know? Is not saying it for saying it. We already have a resident gear pimp.
-
Fittske24 could answer that question of if Nike make the same mask in steel and in titanium like Wilson does.
-
The seller of this mask also purchased it from another eBay seller. He paid for it $52.27 plus free shipping. And now he is asking $299.99 plus $9.99 for shipping. I've being following the tracts of this mask since the original seller put it on eBay for auction.
-
You made my Saturday after my 5 games got cancelled due to weather. Enjoy it.
-
There are names that are on both Regional and SR lists It's the twin brother that will work the SR. How come you didn't knew that?
-
That's not good enough. Find the mask in Amazon and post the link here.
-
Yes I understand what you meant from the get go. I didn't wrote with intentions of getting in a controversy and in the best interest of sharing knowledge about who Tony is and what his service does, no worries.
-
Just hang off the phone with him, he is working on yours. Remember guys Tony does have a regular job and Mask-It is a sideline, but he really have a fabulous turn around from the time he receive it to the time that you receive it back from him. Pictures of mine after 3 years to follow today.
-
I have to hijack the topic for one comment, you have a Douglas that is why I have to make the comment here and not search. I purchase an Original WV by Douglas for $10.
-
With the UnEqual no red spots and is not tender the morning after.
-
I will post a picture of the 2 Wilson Dynalite 3009X that he made for me like 3 years ago.
-
I'm working tomorrow night with the owner of Mask-it sports, Tony Letizio, if you want me to ask him anything about his service just let me know. I will be very happy to bring to you his response.
-
Very interesting topic. I think it needs to be move to the appropriate, College, section of Umpire-Empire
-
How do you get dressed for a plate job?
gnhbua93 replied to guitarplaya2007's topic in Umpire Equipment
Nice plug Chris- 66 replies
-
There is an item that is called a hat stretcher. It works very good.
-
WTS/T: Champro Hockey-Style Umpire Shin Guards
gnhbua93 replied to JaxRolo's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
Yes they came to me free. I did say that on another post on here. But why shouldn't I get something for them. I donate free stuff all the time to our local youths Umpires. So asking for a sale or trade I think is fair. Cuba I'm trying to break your balls so I can start the weekend on a happy note. -
WTS/T: Champro Hockey-Style Umpire Shin Guards
gnhbua93 replied to JaxRolo's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
Suggestion, free, because of a FB comment, they came to you, the same way should go. Make the winner paid for the shipping. BTW I use the 18.5" model so don't think I'm saying that to get them for free. -
What kind of sin visor do you have in the silver frame wilson mask? Rolo the SINER
-
You just haven't tried them recently. They MLB Style shirts are as good as any other shirt I use. Even Better. Yes their customer service sucks! But I dont mind paying $10 for a decent shirt. I had use Officials Choice for 7 seasons now with no problem of color fading whatsoever. But as Rolo said wait until they put the shirts for $10.
-
acpar72, true what you say, some of the members of this forum think they are God's gift to the umpiring avocation. But also, you are not a cookie either.
