Jump to content

UmpJeff

Established Member
  • Posts

    805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by UmpJeff

  1. I'll be arriving mid- to late Friday afternoon. We're leaving Detroit around 9:00 a.m. EST
  2. I'm curious, too. I'm headed for Chicago this weekend and was looking for some thoughts...
  3. Need: Nothing Want: WV Platinum CP retro-fit with TW padding
  4. Good luck, Jocko! Enjoy your time off...and those SaturDAYS!!!
  5. "Hawk" Harrelson, Tim He-who-shall-not-be-named, and John "Tha-a-a-a Yankees, Suck!" Sterling.
  6. Met both Jim Kirk and Thunderheads at SEMUC. Hope to work with Thunderheads this coming season!!
  7. @grayhawk Her reply leads me to believe she hasn't any idea who Lloyd Christmas is.
  8. Hell, if you drink enough (which I highly suggest...), it won't matter what mask you wear. Bottoms up...
  9. Had he been more in the slot, he might've taken that one on an unprotected arm. He took that one right in the CP. That's why we wear 'em!
  10. @Majordave I'm in the same boat! Don't miss her one bit!! And, the other thing...yeah, me too! Funny how that works out!!
  11. @Thunderheads... Did you see Brad Myers in the video? He's the guy in the orange shirt in the still photo.
  12. What happened to your shirt? If your gonna go shirtless, I'd expect to see a navy blue Olde English "D" painted on your chest!
  13. I know you were at the Tiger/White Sox game today, @Thunderheads. So, I expect a complete and detailed video of the perpetrators who were stealing and relaying Chris Sale's signals to Victor Martinez.
  14. C'mon, Bert. You're smarter than that. I hate to classify you as one of "those" broadcasters, but, comments like this make me want to do so.
  15. Great call AND great timing!
  16. Gorman should have nailed the BR right after his call at 2B, no??
  17. Top of the 9th with an 8-run lead???
  18. I like how the announcer made a comment about the "high-tech" facility and the LEAF's fans had a chance to see it...
  19. @UMP45 I'd love to. But, I don't fall into the "young buck" category.
  20. I heard him yell it but I didn't know that was you. Did he preface that with a "Hi Jeff"???
  21. AH, you DO pay attention at camp! Of course, I'm just kidding. I've done that on a couple occasions. It really works! It's really cool listening to, and watching, him instruct. Loads of good information!
  22. I hate these type of calls. I'd much rather have a sound play...
  23. Bangers for sure! 1/100s of a second!!! WOW!
×
×
  • Create New...