Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2083 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

28 minutes ago, acpar72 said:

Be prepared for it to go from silver to grey real quick much like the all star S7.

6 minutes ago, MadMax said:

Oh fantastic. So not only did they skimp on the pads and the harness so as to keep costs down, they didn’t give it a lasting, durable paint job. :Facepalm:

Frustrating, too, because these masks cannot be powder-coated. 

4 minutes ago, acpar72 said:

I don't mind the grey look TBH but that seems to be the case yes Max

Are we making an educated guess that the mask will do this? Or have you had this mask long enough (it just hit the market a few weeks ago, right?) for the color to change?

Are we making an educated guess that the mask will do this? Or have you had this mask long enough (it just hit the market a few weeks ago, right?) for the color to change?

I have had it long enough (20 games) and it does it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Just got my silver frame loaded up with black Team Wendy pads, a Diamond harness and a 6" Champro ventilated TG. Will be getting a test run next week. It is light and seems to have good sight lines. It is certainly, different than more "traditional" designs.  

• Thanks 1