Ebag Sale $75

On the topic of gear bags I've recently upgraded my gear bag from the ebag to the large Milwaukee pack hard case. Might not be for everyone but it fulfills my needs. 

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-PACKOUT-38-in-Rolling-Modular-Tool-Chest-48-22-8428/317039231

We've had an unusually wet spring in my area. The wet weather, combined with the leak in my truck bed cover, resulted in a very wet, cold, game after I forgot to take my gear out one night. So by using the hard case I don't need to remove my gear every night now and it's got way more room in it than bag I've used before, including the ebag. 

That being said, ebag for $75 is an absolute steal and you won't beat that price or value with anything else!

Is the “brushed indigo” color close enough to navy?

😉

Any thoughts or experience with their packing cubes? 

I bought a Force 3 bag a few years ago and am not overly impressed with it.  I don’t need to spend more money, but …

5 hours ago, The Man in Blue said:

Is the “brushed indigo” color close enough to navy?

😉

I bought a Force 3 bag a few years ago and am not overly impressed with it.  I don’t need to spend more money, but …

Must...not...respond...

must...resist...with the...respond-age...

not...going...to...respond...

~Dawg

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, umpstu said:

Damn it. You just caused me to spend $85.81.

$101 … I ordered the packing cubes to go with it.  I’ll report back.

If it is as good as y’all say, I’ll have a lightly used Force 3 bag for sale.  🙂  It’s a good bag, but I just never quite got the layout right for myself.  

35 minutes ago, The Man in Blue said:

$101 … I ordered the packing cubes to go with it.  I’ll report back.

If it is as good as y’all say, I’ll have a lightly used Force 3 bag for sale.  🙂  It’s a good bag, but I just never quite got the layout right for myself.  

When does this sale end?

11 minutes ago, The Man in Blue said:

4/28 (today).

They also have $5 shipping on all orders right now, also.  (Sorry @wolfe_man!)

My Force 3 will run a little longer. 😛

Hey, they're not cheating me... I ordered another one and two sets of luggage for my kids & wife. LOL

Hint: you can stack coupons... I had a WELCOME15 and an EXTRA10 that worked on the luggage. I don't think it affects the Mother Lode, but you can try.

18 hours ago, The Man in Blue said:

I have used them for a while with my mother lode (which I purchased last fire sale they had 😂)

They are nice quality especially at the sale price!

I used to use the amazon basics but these are better. 

28 minutes ago, wolfe_man said:

Hey, they're not cheating me... I ordered another one and two sets of luggage for my kids & wife. LOL

Hint: you can stack coupons... I had a WELCOME15 and an EXTRA10 that worked on the luggage. I don't think it affects the Mother Lode, but you can try.

Thanks for the WELCOME15 coupon code, you just saved me $13!!!!! You got anymore, 😂!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, The Ripper said:

Thanks for the WELCOME15 coupon code, you just saved me $13!!!!! You got anymore, 😂!

Gah!  LOL - I know I’m a cheap bastard … e-mailed their customer service to see if they could apply this retroactively.  

Just like a coach, it doesn’t hurt to ask and try.  😁

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Man in Blue said:

e-mailed their customer service to see if they could apply this retroactively.  

This can work (my company has done it for years). You don't get what you don't ask for.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, mikeburnett298 said:

I have used them for a while with my mother lode (which I purchased last fire sale they had 😂)

They are nice quality especially at the sale price!

I used to use the amazon basics but these are better. 

Just curious what all you pack in each one.  I bought the 6-pack (one large, one medium, one small, and 3 slims).  Contemplating rolled shirts in the slims to eliminate “the closet” in my car.

20 minutes ago, The Man in Blue said:

Just curious what all you pack in each one.  I bought the 6-pack (one large, one medium, one small, and 3 slims).  Contemplating rolled shirts in the slims to eliminate “the closet” in my car.

I am planning on using the large for shirts/jackets, the medium for more shirts or pants, and maybe the slims for accessories… pens, Lineup Cards, or brush. Know a lot of people who have them and they say the cubes are a must.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, The Man in Blue said:

I bought 2 sets of the 6 packs. I use the larges for shirts and pants. Medium for tights and undershirts.  Slims for accessories. 

• Like 1