Site Upgrade

Umpire in Chief
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3234 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Question about "Reply to Topic".

On my PC this works normally. When I click in the "Reply to Topic" box it allows me to type a post just as you would expect.

But I've found that this doesn't work on my iPad. The "Reply to Topic" box is still there, but it's dimmed out. Clicking in the box does nothing and I'm not able to post.

This could have something to do with the fact that it's an iPad 1, and the iOS is 5.0 (or whatever the highest is you can load on an original iPad).

Is the site still indexing, or are some of us going to have to dump out the empty photo "frames" we have in our galleries, and re-upload our photos?

And @BretMan's issue might very well be that he's using an iPad 1... Limited OOD iOS. I'm typing this to you on an iPad Mini 3, with the only issue being the @ referencing only working some of the time.

Attention TapaTalk users...

A beta version has been released. I will be installing this today/tonight. 

Be aware this is Beta 1.1. If you are not comfortable with operating in a Beta environment and the quirks, bugs and glitches that come from a Beta version, please do not use. 

Attention TapaTalk users...

A beta version has been released. I will be installing this today/tonight. 

Be aware this is Beta 1.1. If you are not comfortable with operating in a Beta environment and the quirks, bugs and glitches that come from a Beta version, please do not use. 

It definitely has bugs but it's WORKING! YAYYYYY!

I like the size of the YouTube embeds...any chance we can increase the MLB embeds?  They're quite small...even on a laptop.

​I can't get my code to work to change the default.  I'll keep trying

Tapatalk is working flawlessly for me again. Thank you UIC!

​You're welcome. I think a new beta version is out and I will update that. 

The main issue I am having is the use of "New Content."  On the old software, if I viewed a thread, it would disappear from "New Content" until another post was made.  Now, that thread stays on the list for a while, but is kind of grayed out.  Also in the old software, every thread that I had not yet viewed in "New Content" would persist until I viewed it.  Now, there seems to be some kind of time limit on threads appearing in the "New Content" list.

The main issue I am having is the use of "New Content."  On the old software, if I viewed a thread, it would disappear from "New Content" until another post was made.  Now, that thread stays on the list for a while, but is kind of grayed out.  Also in the old software, every thread that I had not yet viewed in "New Content" would persist until I viewed it.  Now, there seems to be some kind of time limit on threads appearing in the "New Content" list.

​You can adjust the filters I would suggest selecting "Only items I have not read" from the left column. Let me know if that works for you...

Filter.thumb.PNG.f1bff7983f07bfc7e379e0c

My following the site has diminished since Tapatalk support disappeared.  Any word on how long till that comes back?

​Have you actually read the last few responses?

Tapatalk is working flawlessly for me again. Thank you UIC!