Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4294 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Saw Ump-attire has the new all black shirts I for one don't like them, will I get one probably because I need to get new stuff and I have Christmas money too spend LOL

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4294 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...