Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4626 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Which ones do you like better?

Patent Zigs: http://www.fifthregionofficials.com/products/reebok-zig-energy-ref.html

Or the Matte Black Zigs: http://www.fifthregionofficials.com/reebok-zig-energy-ref-non-patent-leather/

Also has anyone ever bought from this site?

Thanks :wave:

Do they ship to Canada?

And how does this answer the Op's question?

  • Like 1
Posted

I think just by looking at the pictures, I like the look of the patents, but am not sure if they will stand out too much while out in the field. And yes, they do ship to Canada.

Posted

I'm not crazy about the patent leather, but I also like a little white on shoes. (These two statements apparently render me a raving lunatic who isn't fit to umpire anyone.) 

 

Whichever you do end up ordering, let us know when you get them - that store has some good deals but I haven't heard great things about their service.

  • Like 1
Posted

I think your showing shoes for basketball referees which may not work very well for you on a baseball field. I'd be careful in purchasing either of the ones you linked as they may not have the traction needed.

Posted

I think your showing shoes for basketball referees which may not work very well for you on a baseball field. I'd be careful in purchasing either of the ones you linked as they may not have the traction needed.

This ^^^^^^^^^

  • Like 2
Posted

Arent the patent basketball shoes? Because i use them for basketball and the description states basketball

Posted

Yeah these are definitely for basketball, they have no traction for the baseball field and you will likely be slipping and falling while moving around the diamond. I have them for basketball and they are great. 

Posted

Yeah don't get these for baseball.  I have the patent ones for basketball but I would have bought the regular matte black version if they had been available when I got mine.  There are other Zigs for baseball umpires.

  • Like 1
Posted

Which ones do you like better?

 

Patent Zigs: http://www.fifthregionofficials.com/products/reebok-zig-energy-ref.html

 

Or the Matte Black Zigs: http://www.fifthregionofficials.com/reebok-zig-energy-ref-non-patent-leather/

 

Also has anyone ever bought from this site?

 

 

Thanks :wave:

Not liking either one. Prefer the baseball ones. I have purchased numerous times from Fifth Region Officials and have had nothing but good experiences with them.

Posted

I think your showing shoes for basketball referees which may not work very well for you on a baseball field. I'd be careful in purchasing either of the ones you linked as they may not have the traction needed.

This ^^^^^^^^^THE GREAT GEAR PIMP HAS SPOKEN . SO SHALL IT BE.

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Posted

They sell alot of Honig's. Why not just order from Honig's?

Posted

I'm not crazy about the patent leather, but I also like a little white on shoes. (These two statements apparently render me a raving lunatic who isn't fit to umpire anyone.) 

 

Whichever you do end up ordering, let us know when you get them - that store has some good deals but I haven't heard great things about their service.

You, sir,are a raving lunatic. And one who is unfit to umpire anyone, or anything.   :fuel:

  • Like 1
Posted

For the field I would say the matte finish. Patent looks great just a little out there for the job at hand

×
×
  • Create New...