Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5164 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I click on "View New Content" and see if anybody responded to something stupid I said.

Posted

I click on "View New Content" and see if anybody responded to something stupid I said.

don't you get emails telling you someone responded?? :shrug:

Posted

I click on "View New Content" and see if anybody responded to something stupid I said.

don't you get emails telling you someone responded?? :shrug:

Only if I subscribed

Posted

I click on "View New Content" and see if anybody responded to something stupid I said.

don't you get emails telling you someone responded?? :shrug:

Only if I subscribed

you're not on automatic?
Posted

I click on "View New Content" and see if anybody responded to something stupid I said.

don't you get emails telling you someone responded?? :shrug:

Only if I subscribed

you're not on automatic?

Only if I start a thread.

Posted

I click on "View New Content" and see if anybody responded to something stupid I said.

+1

You want to see if someone responded to something stupid I said?!?

  • Like 1
Posted

I click on "View New Content" and see if anybody responded to something stupid I said.

+1

You want to see if someone responded to something stupid I said?!?

Someone is responding to something stupid you said right now.

  • Like 1
Posted

I'll let you know what I do as administrator:

  • Handle alerts (doesn't happen too often) where somebody reports a thread or post.
  • Check PMs
  • Look at who has registered since my last log in
  • Moderate the news section. I get between 100-200 new posts autofeeding there everyday - none are supposed to be posted until I approve, some somehow make it through and then will get deleted.
  • Then click view new content

Posted

I'll let you know what I do as administrator:

  • Handle alerts (doesn't happen too often) where somebody reports a thread or post.
  • Check PMs
  • Look at who has registered since my last log in
  • Moderate the news section. I get between 100-200 new posts autofeeding there everyday - none are supposed to be posted until I approve, some somehow make it through and then will get deleted.
  • Then click view new content

how many people usually register in any given week?

Posted

First I check to see if Thunder has downloaded some more abuse of the MLB guys... :shakehead:

Then I go the "View New Content" :shakehead:

Posted

First I check to see if Thunder has downloaded some more abuse of the MLB guys... :shakehead:

EVERY CHANCE I GET! :jerkit::stir:blah

:notworthy::D :clap:

Posted

1) I look to see what stupid thing Rolando has posted THIS time. :fuel:

2) New Content

3) My Profile - to see if I have pissed off anyone enough for more WPs

Posted

View new content. And of that, if there is a clip from Thunderhead I view that first --- a video is worth thousands and thousands of words! Then I look at specific threads I've been following or contributed to.

Posted

I come to site so it opens the list with all the sections. I go through the highlighted sections depending on what catches my eye. It usually is the "Ask the Umpire" then Professional for clips, then ejections, and then whatever looks interesting. I never have time to go through everything at any sitting but I check the site several times during the day.

Posted

On Tapatalk, I view new content. On the computer, I browse around the forums as I choose. Usually I'll check threads I have been participating in first and then just poke around as I have time.

×
×
  • Create New...