Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5337 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just left my local academy all of the Nike Pro combat hyper warm gear was on sale 50% off.

I grabbed a white long sleeve fitted and a black long sleeve fitted as well as a pair of the hyper warm compression leggings.

Each were originally $50 each all on sale for 24.99 each

  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I agree with Finn, here. Wore the pro combat fitted yesterday for the first time in a scrimmage where the temps were in the high 30's and was pleased with the performance! I had also picked it up at academy last weekend for the 24.99.

Posted

I wish I had it this past Saturday I called 3 14 under select games temperature was about 35° with about a 10 to 15 mile an hour north wind blowing it was cold.

Even my black therma base jacket couldn't keep me warm I had some of the longsleeved diamond shirts on that I got a couple years ago at ump-attire. Gonna be proud to don my hyper warm next time around

Posted

I got some Pro Combat tights to wear under my basketball pants this year and I really like them. I'm going to wear them for baseball this year as well under my shin guards.

Posted

I got some Pro Combat tights to wear under my basketball pants this year and I really like them. I'm going to wear them for baseball this year as well under my shin guards.

As opposed to Over your Shin Guards??? j/k :wave::stir:Horse: :agasp_:

Posted

I got some Pro Combat tights to wear under my basketball pants this year and I really like them. I'm going to wear them for baseball this year as well under my shin guards.

As opposed to Over your Shin Guards??? j/k :wave::stir:Horse::agasp_:

You mean that's not what we're supposed to do???

Posted

Starting at a local sporting goods store and they have the Nike stuff. Will have to see what we have and maybe get some of it for myself.

Posted

Just left my local academy all of the Nike Pro combat hyper warm gear was on sale 50% off.

I grabbed a white long sleeve fitted and a black long sleeve fitted as well as a pair of the hyper warm compression leggings.

Each were originally $50 each all on sale for 24.99 each

Wonder if this is a national sale? Our association has a new mandate only allowing us to wear black undershirts for high school b/c now we can only wear black shirts as primary and polo blue as secondary.

May have to take advantage if it is national and thanks for sharing.

Posted

I'm a nike freak! I love their products. And yes the Hypercool/warm are genius. I've warn c8, diamond, UA, and Addidas nothing compares. Great prices = time to stock up!

Posted (edited)

Just left my local academy all of the Nike Pro combat hyper warm gear was on sale 50% off.

I grabbed a white long sleeve fitted and a black long sleeve fitted as well as a pair of the hyper warm compression leggings.

Each were originally $50 each all on sale for 24.99 each

Wonder if this is a national sale? Our association has a new mandate only allowing us to wear black undershirts for high school b/c now we can only wear black shirts as primary and polo blue as secondary.

May have to take advantage if it is national and thanks for sharing.

How does the Pro Thermal comprare to the Hyperwarm line?

Edited by mrm21711
Posted

Just left my local academy all of the Nike Pro combat hyper warm gear was on sale 50% off.

I grabbed a white long sleeve fitted and a black long sleeve fitted as well as a pair of the hyper warm compression leggings.

Each were originally $50 each all on sale for 24.99 each

Wonder if this is a national sale? Our association has a new mandate only allowing us to wear black undershirts for high school b/c now we can only wear black shirts as primary and polo blue as secondary.

May have to take advantage if it is national and thanks for sharing.

How does the Pro Thermal comprare to the Hyperwarm line?

Thats my question too plus where is this sale?

Posted

The sale discussed here is at Academy Sports and Outdoors.

Never seen the pro thermal stuff but the hyper warm stuff is great.

Posted

Apparently the sale isn't online. :(

I look and it will give you the sale price once you go into the shopping cart.

Posted

Remind me. I need to contact my sister who gets invited to the Friends & Family sales at Nike in Portland twice a year.

exactly. I get all my stuff from the Nike Employee store. Like Christmas!

Posted

Remind me. I need to contact my sister who gets invited to the Friends & Family sales at Nike in Portland twice a year.

exactly. I get all my stuff from the Nike Employee store. Like Christmas!

Sadly my connection to THE Nike Employee Store here in Portland is no longer available. Know anyone that can get me in up here?


×
×
  • Create New...