Jump to content

Umpire43

Members
  • Posts

    163
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by Umpire43

  1. I just got a new all american CP in 13. Has anyone had an issue with the wings feeling like they are jabbing you in the armpit?
  2. How do the pads look?
  3. @mbkcoach i sent you a pm
  4. Ill take the AA @mbkcoachwhat shape is the padding in?
  5. @JDavis225 what size is the platinum?
  6. Can you dremel the lacker off an ssk belt and still use polish to keep it shiny?
  7. The old style new balance base shoes with white bottoms size 10. Asking 35 includes shipping. Will PM photos
  8. Looking for a power. Will pay a premium for it.
  9. Very interested in the ridell. @acpar72
  10. I use the ETECH 2.0 ebag because it has a deeper and wider bottom compartment than the motherlode so i switched to that. The bag holds just as much as when i had the wilson but this bag is 7 inches shorter, very organizable with moveable velco dividers for the bottom and 2 large zip pockets. Its great for me since im always traveling. Breathability is ok, i leave it partially unzipped for travel and then take out my plate gear in my next city.
  11. Mizuno mask with TW and the shovel. I also have the spyder throat guard.
  12. Carlos torres uses the wilson bucket with a 6 inch throat guard on the outside of it. Look him up if you want a photo.
  13. I use TW and wilson memory foam. The wilson pads are much softer but i think TW handles shots better.
  14. I love my shovel but it took me finding it on a japanese version of amazon and a buddy of mine shipping it to me. Might have really been the last new black one.
  15. I know its not TW but im curious what it is.
  16. Anyone know what padding torres has under his CP?
  17. So for my MILB season i have that bag. One side has my base shoes and polish, the midlle is my WV gold and a traditional mask and throat guards, the other sise is my wilson shock helmet. The bottom is my belts, shinguards, accessories, plate shoes and a foam roller.
  18. Good luck finding any others. Mizuno does not make them anymore. I found a black one from japan that i had a classmate buy for me and ship over. @BT_Blue
×
×
  • Create New...