Umpire43
Members-
Posts
163 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
5
Everything posted by Umpire43
-
Willing to sell some of my extras to cover some new expenses. The CP will not have harnesses due to the ones I have being personalized. riddel power ($850), douglas 12 inch (150), f3 14.5 shins with bag (115) and f3 mask with pro pads and bag (175)
-
Team Wendy Shin Guards, Nike Mask and other stuff MEGA Sale
Umpire43 replied to Jglopez7's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
I still havent heard back from him since my last post about the shins. -
Team Wendy Shin Guards, Nike Mask and other stuff MEGA Sale
Umpire43 replied to Jglopez7's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
@Jglopez7i sent you an offer on the shins a couple days ago. And what size are they? -
Man what a great looking power!
-
Masks: Force 3 V2 vs. All Star FM4000 Mag...
Umpire43 replied to Rock Bottom's topic in Umpire Equipment
I wore the F3 for 2 seasons in the minors. Saved me from missing several games on a few different occasions. I took a 95 straight to the jaw that the catcher missed. Sore jaw but no concussion or missed games. https://www.facebook.com/force3progear/videos/2200709420025497/ -
What blue said. It was the allstar throat guard they offered before the mag mask came out.
-
Ok sounds good! Guess i wasnt quick enough!
-
@BlueRanger i will take the Mag shoes.
-
So i quoted @Jglopez7, that is his team wendy. Mine has no stickers other than my former police dept.
-
@Jglopez7 ill take your shins! I missed out on those!
-
@Thunderheads sold please lock it up.
-
I have an adidas frame powder coated silver by mask it sports. No dents or cracks, asking 80 shipped OBO. Frame only
-
So I sold the platinum to someone but i may have a friend who is selling his. The gold im going to hold onto for now. I will reach out to my friend.
-
-
I heard september/ early october.
-
Does a sun visor work with the All-Star magnesium?
Umpire43 replied to Scissors's topic in Umpire Equipment
Keeps rain off the bill too. -
Ok I’m back! Va is open! Hit me up old friends!
Umpire43 replied to mbkcoach's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
@mbkcoach you missed a bunch of powers on ebay! -
Im skinny enough I just cut off those wings.
-
My inspiration, I have never owned one, and only seen some on the facebook marketplace but in 15 inch.
-
-
@MadMax sounds almost like the all american minus the scales.
-
Any one have feed back on the +pos chest protector that looks like samurai armor?
-
Is the older style black douglas any better than the newer style?
-
Thanks for the help guys! Now i just need to find some!
-
Hahaha. Good thought!
