-
Posts
714 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
28
Everything posted by blue32
-
Replacement laces for New Balance plate shoes?
blue32 replied to MikeSafari's topic in Umpire Equipment
-
Brand New New Balance V3 Plate Shoes - Low Cut Size 10
blue32 replied to grk17's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
PM sent -
Indicators (Strike/Ball vs. "Call Order")
blue32 replied to SeeingEyeDog's topic in Umpire Equipment
Never understood why so many indicators have strikes over balls and are 4/3/3 instead of 3/2/2. -
Haha! If they were my size, I would not have posted it! 😆
-
Brand new magistrates, with tags - size 9 https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/903389233686923/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A91949e6b-956c-45f1-a746-542a7a3865cb
-
All the time in the summer my man!
-
The recipe on this tg needs to be changed. It's too brittle. I have at least a couple packed away but won't use them due to this very issue.
-
Plate shoes - what level/age group do they become a necessity?
blue32 replied to Four Base Award's topic in Umpire Equipment
Anytime a regular baseball is being used my friend. -
Chest Protector Porn (PHOTOS & Brief Description Only)
blue32 replied to Cavalier1948's topic in Umpire Equipment
That's a hell of a find. Welcome to the club! -
So, uh.... how do you arrange your ball bag?
blue32 replied to ErichKeane's topic in Umpire Equipment
I put my brush in my right back pants pocket. It's served me well for many years. -
That must have fetched a pretty penny.
-
This stuff works great also. I used to use it when Legion required patches before allowing us to just get hats with the Legion logo. Anyway, it worked great by putting a thin layer on the patch several hours before the game, then apply it right before you go out. Should be available at Michael’s or any other craft store in your area.
-
Mizuno instep guards...anybody using or used these?
blue32 replied to SeeingEyeDog's topic in Umpire Equipment
-
https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Balance-Mens-460v3-Umpire-Shoes-Black-with-White/203284145691?hash=item2f54ade61b:g:BloAAOSwAjZgMEFR Looks like they still have several sizes left.
-
Yeah but what about Fop?
-
Obviously something going on, whether it be a health or substance issue. What breaks my heart is that this video only exists for its shock value, and is still posted for all to see. Clearly an embarassing moment for the individual in the video. Hopefully he has sought and received help for whatever it may be, but whoever posted this on YT probably needs to do some self evaluating as well.
-
Just got these back: Rampage powder coated in metallic silver and Adidas powder coated in polished aluminum from MaskIt. And since we are in the porn thread, I hooked them up with a partner.
-
He is doing a rampage for me right now and made no mention of a price hike.
-
My stock answer: "when I see a strike, I'll let you know."
-
The pads are Wilson’s. I had to buy a whole mask to get them, but it was pretty cheap. Rawlings does make a royal blue though.I haven’t seen them in person, so I don’t know what shade they are. These Wilson pads match the Bermuda blue from TOC really well. The Bermuda is the best color they have ever made, IMO.
- 133 replies
-
- 2
-
-
-
- Masks
- Powder Coat
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
I don’t know about you guys but I’ve found that at some point, the dri-fit material in the Honig’s, Under Armour, New Balance short sleeve mocks just won’t shed that funk no matter how much you try to get rid of it. Have you guys noticed that or is there a crazy hack you know of that works? I’d love to know because I have a lot of them, and they all are still in great physical shape, they just smell bad after a few minutes of putting them on.
-
Another one I like but understand there may be some purists out there that don’t. Looks really good on a sunny summer day.
- 133 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- Masks
- Powder Coat
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
