NFHS not on Arbiter any longer

Kevin_K
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1162 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Kevin_K said:

I went on to my Arbiter account today to look at a rule in the NFHS site on Arbiter and guess what's gone?

No more NFHS option for Kevin.  :crybaby2:

Mine's gone too. TX and NJ are supposed to have membership thru the state association. NFHS says they won't accept individual applications from those states as well as quite a few more.

I haven't been a HS umpire in a couple of seasons, but my state association membership never caught up with either itself or NFHS on Arbiter.

Given that both disappeared today (based on this thread,) I have a feeling this is a matter of NFHS wanting to make sure the number of people it was paying for on Arbiter was accurate, and thus all associated states needing to clean house. The best time for this (unless you're in Iowa) is to do it about mid-June every year where there is no immediate need for access.

On 6/14/2020 at 7:31 PM, LMSANS said:

NJ dropped arbiter as its scheduling software beginning with the fall sports season. I didn’t think we would lose access to NFHS.

What did they replace Arbiter with?

• 8 months later...
1 hour ago, rcjhyman said:

I would not be disappointed if ZebraWeb disappeared... It looks/feels like an application from the early 2000s.

From what I hear many assignors feel the same. 

• Like 1