Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5098 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Got them today like them already. sportsdepot.com sent me the 2000s instead of the 1000s like I ordered. Going to give them a shot tomorrow. Don't know how I like the extra thigh guard. If I don't like it I'll cut it off and I got the 1000s. Lol

Which side do you buckle your shin guards? Buckles out or buckles in?

Posted

I always wear a Santa Claus hat when I'm calling. You don't?

danny wears an elf hat
Posted

Buckles out. Enjoy!

I'm sure I will. Is there s reason for that?

less possibility for snags/trips
Posted

My buckles in mine are rusty. Any way to prevent that?

preventive maintenance. In your case, don't just throw em in the back of the truck between game dates :no:
Posted

I've gotta be honest - I can't understand anyone sweating their shinguards. I understand they have to be protective but $100+?

I use these and they're great - no buckles!

post-2124-0-02018200-1349804113_thumb.jp

Posted

I've gotta be honest - I can't understand anyone sweating their shinguards. I understand they have to be protective but $100+?

I use these and they're great - no buckles!

post-2124-0-02018200-1349804113_thumb.jp

WTH are those?
  • Like 1
Posted

Buckles out. Enjoy!

I'm sure I will. Is there s reason for that?

less possibility for snags/trips

Only if you wear them on the outside of your pants or if you wear shorts behind the plate.

On the System 7 the pads are different for left and right.

Posted

Buckles out. Enjoy!

I'm sure I will. Is there s reason for that?

less possibility for snags/trips

Only if you wear them on the outside of your pants or if you wear shorts behind the plate.

What?

Posted

I've gotta be honest - I can't understand anyone sweating their shinguards. I understand they have to be protective but $100+?

I use these and they're great - no buckles!

post-2124-0-02018200-1349804113_thumb.jp

WTH are those?

Those are ice hockey referee shin guards. If they can protect me from 90+ mph snapshots, they're sure as heck good enough for a piddly baseball.

Posted

I've gotta be honest - I can't understand anyone sweating their shinguards. I understand they have to be protective but $100+?

I use these and they're great - no buckles!

post-2124-0-02018200-1349804113_thumb.jp

WTH are those?

Those are ice hockey referee shin guards. If they can protect me from 90+ mph snapshots, they're sure as heck good enough for a piddly baseball.

I used to think you were ok. USED to. :bang:
Posted

I've gotta be honest - I can't understand anyone sweating their shinguards. I understand they have to be protective but $100+?

I use these and they're great - no buckles!

post-2124-0-02018200-1349804113_thumb.jp

WTH are those?

i believe they are hockey referee shin guards

Posted

I've gotta be honest - I can't understand anyone sweating their shinguards. I understand they have to be protective but $100+?

I use these and they're great - no buckles!

post-2124-0-02018200-1349804113_thumb.jp

WTH are those?

i believe they are hockey referee shin guards

A little late to the party?

lok

×
×
  • Create New...