Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4783 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Fittske24: I am also interested in whether you think it was worth it to retrofit your Gold since I am considering it too. Can't wait to see your pictures and hear your opinion :notworthy:

Posted

Fittske24: I am also interested in whether you think it was worth it to retrofit your Gold since I am considering it too. Can't wait to see your pictures and hear your opinion :notworthy:

Will do. I was hoping to have it by Friday, but it looks like it won't ship until Thursday so that means I won't get it until Monday.

Posted

A Riddell Power can be had for the right (read: exorbitant) price. :D

I just took 3 college fall dates (never say never, I guess), so it looks like I'll break it in this year. First one is next Tuesday, so I'll take some pictures no later than that.

  • Like 1
Posted

As I was getting my Gold ready to ship I noticed a rivet had come loose. One of the four that connects the left shoulder to the front plate.

I doubt TW would fix that; anyone know of a reconditioner for a Gold who would?

Posted

Take it to the local blacksmith, actually any sheetmetal shop should be able to make repairs.

Tony

  • 10 months later...
Posted

I see the riddell shoulder cap, but I also see a Wilson center CP plate at 1:35.  Anyone agree, any comments?  

Posted

So is it a hodge podge of chest protectors?  It has the riddell shoulder caps.  Just curious how or why he would do that.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I personally don't like the way TW feels on my face. I prefer doeskin.

Jocko what's the difference and how does it feel? I love my doeskin mask padding.my stance has changed. I wear TW EXCLUSIVELY. Won't take the stick without them.
Posted

Has anybody gotten their shin guards retrofitted or planning on sending them in??

 

Not that I know of.  I sent mine in on the 12th I have a separate thread about them that I will post pictures on when I get them back.

Posted

Off-topic,  but I attended an MLB clinic yesterday and was in the cage with Rapuano.  Funny dude. 

×
×
  • Create New...