Jump to content

UmpireFever

Members
  • Posts

    106
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UmpireFever

  1. Sorry. Then it's the 15. Selling for a friend. Jst going off what he told me.
  2. I can email them or text them. I only use my iPhone and iPad and they won't let me upload pictures.
  3. Worn 5 times. Pitcture upon request. 125+s&h.
  4. I was unaware of this Nike mask phenomenon.
  5. This is a very easy fix. When your start the plate meeting simply tell the coach he is only allowed to send right handed hitters to the plate. Problem solved.
  6. Two on Friday. Association numbers are way down this year so it'll be games every night this year.
  7. How are you going to allow a run to score, when a player hits the single, never leaves the box or touches first base. In my opinion there's not much common sense and FairPlay involved if your allowing the run to score.
  8. You cannot miss a base until you pass it. You cannot grant a missed base appeal without a missed base. maven Didn't he miss the base he was forced to run to?
  9. So what is the difference between the batter not running to first... and the batter running to first and missing first on his way to second...
  10. You think TW will retro my balloon and take some bulk away?
  11. So with the OP, im assuming that the B/R failed to touch first which is a violation of the rules. The defense legally appealed to first. According to OBR an Appeal is "the act of a fielder in claiming violation of the rules by the offensive team." The last part of rule 7.10 "appeal plays may Require an umpire to recognize an apparent fourth out. If the third out is made during the play in which an appeal play is sustained on another runner, the appeal play decision takes precedence in determining the out. If there is more than one appeal in a play that end a half inning, the defense may elect to take the out that gives it the advantage. I don't see where the problem is. The batter runner failed to touch first base. The defense legally appealed. Three outs. No runs.
  12. I get mine done professionally. I use that paper in the link above to track miles, food, lodging etc. I keep every receipt possible. You never know what's deductible.
  13. http://www.naso.org/Resources/TaxTips/GameLog.aspx
  14. Is there a price tag on it?
  15. The platinum leg guards? I'm assuming 25.00 was a typo?
  16. Go noles.
  17. I wear the LG1000s. Yes they are light. Yes they are comfortable. The ankle protection is subpar. It's nothing more that two tiny plastic chips protecting you ankles that flare out because there is nothing holding them down. I took two shots in the ankle that hit plastic and thought I was going to die. I'll be getting the Douglas Shin guards this season.
  18. The new 2014s are out. They are pretty sweet how does the leather hold up on yours thunder?
  19. So if the fielder is fielding the ball at the time of the contact, why would it be nothing?
  20. Are you gonna hurt some feelings in the process? Sure. But IMO who's really getting hurt is your players who are taking plays off because Johnny's moms feelings are hurt.
  21. Yep. I'm looking for a medium
  22. And how long did you work in the game fan boy? And how long did you work in the game fan boy? And should stand up in front of the class at whichever school is attended and make the same statement to all the instructors and students. Should be a shoo in for a job and maybe UMP45 can go watch this meteoric rise to the top (lots of MiLB near by) just like Bellino, starting as a fill in by 2019 and full time by 2022. Should get 70 games in 2019, worth about 90k by then and then a full schedule of over 100 games until full time which should be about 140k-150k to start, sounds sweet to me. Because we all know only the best of the best are selected to work at the major league level, right? If they weren't the best in the business MLB would hold an open tryout once a year. You'd be first in line right? Sure I might disagree with someone's judgement, but I'd never call someone who could umpire circles around me terrible.
  23. Personal friend that catches.
  24. I personally wear one. I can assure you the field of vision is as good as a HSM. Ive never measured, but i'd be willing to bet the Nike frame has a 1/4-1/8 inch wider field of vision than a Wilson which doesn't seem like much but it makes a considerable difference. They are as light as a Diamond Featherweight mask, with the protection of a Wilson Titanium.
×
×
  • Create New...