Jump to content

UmpireFever

Members
  • Posts

    106
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UmpireFever

  1. This thing is collecting dust guys, help me help you. Listening to offers.
  2. We are umpires, not coaches. Tell the runner where he needs to go based on the play as it happens. Nothing more. If he asks you does he need to retouch first just stare at him. In no way would I ever tell a runner what he needs to do. It's not my job to teach them the rules. I simply enforce them.
  3. CloseCall.com has Dale Scott scoring a 90.0%. Who wrote that story about the umpires?
  4. IMO to say he shouldn't be punished in any way is a stretch. It's still unacceptable to touch a player. Did Papelbon give Joe a choice? Not really. A fine. A slap on the wrist for Joe, but nothing too extreme.
  5. Harold gets some points in my book on this one.
  6. Missed what? Looks like he got it right to me?
  7. And what would you have done different?
  8. Thank you. I think people fail to realize that Minor League Managers are completely different than MLB managers. These Managers can do this, pay their fine and be back the next day. A college manager or a high school coach would be fired for this type of stuff. MiLB is a beast within its self.
  9. I know the weight difference isn't noticeable. But, the view in the titanium is a very noticeable difference IMO. it's the same cage .......different material Your exactly right. And as I previously stated, there is a noticeable difference in the view between the two.
  10. Still available.
  11. Everything has been sold.
  12. One harness and pads sold. One harness left.
  13. Two brand new Nike Mask Harness $35+s&h each One set of brand new Navy Nike Mask Pads. $35+s&h
  14. Duda handled that like a true professional.
  15. Ive got a pair of All-Star LGU2000 with the extra knee piece cut off i'll trade you.
  16. I know the weight difference isn't noticeable. But, the view in the titanium is a very noticeable difference IMO.
  17. Worn two games. Can't even tell its been worn. Accidentally bought the SL instead of the Ti. Will sell for 200+s&h.
  18. That has the cage sprayed black? Thinking of buying one and doing this. Want to see how it looks first.
  19. Does anyone know if Douglas will sell a bottom plate with t-hooks built in? I have an delta flex with t-hooks I used on my platinum that I plan on using on the douglas. I don't feel it's necessary to send my whole vest in if I just want the t-hooks.
  20. What are the differences between luc and lmx pads
  21. What is the difference in these pads and the pads that would common a reggular fm25
  22. That's fine. At the :24 mark the kid two hand slashes the ref in the back. Now little Johnny had assaulted someone with what could be viewed as a deadly weapon.
  23. If you only use your phone or iPad to access UE you can't upload pictures. Is there anyone interested in the CP?
×
×
  • Create New...