Jump to content

UmpireFever

Members
  • Posts

    106
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UmpireFever

  1. I don't think its really up to anyone what someone wants to sell something for.
  2. “Otherwise R1 running through the bag five seconds after the play and with the infielder ten feet away is interference.” F6 is still in possession of the ball. Are we watching the same video?
  3. You’re fright. C does not. C defines other actions that support clause A.
  4. Clause C pretty much states everything I just mentioned that pertained to this play.
  5. I feel like a few might be over thinking the video IMO and the rule in general. Was it a FORCE PLAY? Yes. Was he in the VICINITY of the base? Yes. Did he SLIDE DIRECTLY INTO THE BAG/VEER OFF or GIVE HIMSELF UP(away from the fielder)? No. Does the fact the BR would have been safe/out matter? NO. Is the spirit of the rule to PROMOTE SAFETY? Yes.
  6. pictures
  7. Are we talking youth ball, high school, DIII-DI? Should a guy that has been umpiring D1 baseball for 5 years, be paid more that a guy that gets released from AAA and moves into D1?
  8. How does the wendy material feel on your neck? Looks like it could be bothersome.
  9. I wish!
  10. Has anyone had their Honigs/Majestic Shirt with the white piping down the ribs tailored? If so were they able to keep the piping on the side when tailoring it?
  11. When play resumes the defense has the opportunity to appeal the runner missing home plate. If they fail to do so, the offensive run score for having "illegally" obtained the base.
  12. If your gonna do that, you might as well ask them if you can leave and they finish the game without you.
  13. Probably one of the most unprofessional ejections I've ever seen. If JH is so "respected" I doubt he has to tell a player "you better shut your fu--ing mouth." If Bob Davidson isn't aloud to get in a shouting match with Charlie Manuel, I'm sure the MLB won't condone what Hirschbeck did. Especially with ESPN and MLBN blasting it on repeat.
  14. Oldskool with the Jimmy Johns type delivery. Freaky fast.
  15. That looks like the one pictured? Or a normal one.
  16. Anyone know how to do this? Anyone know how to do this?
  17. Anyone have one for sale?
  18. I hate to bring up such an old thread, but what model are these?
  19. do you still have Spyder?
  20. i've decided to stick with a traditional mask. Just trying to move this now.
×
×
  • Create New...