Jump to content

gnhbua93

Established Member
  • Posts

    2,858
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by gnhbua93

  1. With the weight of the Wilson Aluminum, I would use the Force3 mask instead.
  2. I wonder how long more until Ump-Attire start selling all the Force3 line of products, ball bags, bag, chest protector, shin guards and mask.
  3. gnhbua93

    ABUA

    I hope I helped and clarify some of the confusion. If not send an email to Jason Klein.
  4. gnhbua93

    ABUA

    @JasonPalo Any time is a good time to join ABUA. Yours will run for 365 days from the date you join. Their group policy run from January 1 thru December 31. If you do other sport than baseball I would go with the Premium. If not go with the Annual. I'm not sure if with the Annual you have to pay or how much is the deductible. I'm positive with that the Premium there is no deductible for $20 more than the $55 price tag of the Annual. Personally I have the Premium.
  5. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Steel-Nonretail-Catcher-Mask-Black-MLB-Umpire-RARE-Powder-Coated-Gun-Metal-/121403036652?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c442f53ec @mbkcoach why you are selling it?
  6. I saw that bag at Nordstrom and what the OP said about the $499.99 value is accurate.
  7. gnhbua93

    WWYD?

    @Thunderheads set this up as a poll question.
  8. Miracle!!!!!!!!
  9. Looks like a The Officials Choice shirt.
  10. DHL is the company that MLB use to transport the umpires fiber cases.
  11. We need the resident gear pimp, urgently.
  12. Yes, he will do it for an additional cost. I like the Mask-It black glossy finish. My last 4 masks, 2 Nike steel and 2 Wilson low-profile, have that finish.
  13. I have a double bar red mask without pads and without harness that I could let it go for $25 plus shipping charges.
  14. That's an smitty assignor
  15. How often you go and watch their games?
  16. I love Wileyx Military issues these to us when I was in the sand-trap Bay of Pigs?
  17. York Revolution Country
  18. Who happens to be an umpire or baseball player?
  19. Maxx sunglasses
  20. Call him. Let us know the answer that he gives you.
×
×
  • Create New...