Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1519 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

My season has practically ended, so I need to clean out the gear bag and locker room.  As usual, I've accumulated too much again and I am going to be selling the following items. 

I've placed asking prices to the right, but I'm open to offers. The more you buy, the better the price as I can combine shipping. 

Prices include FREE shipping within the continental USA.

Masks:

  1. Honig's navy blue frame with new navy Adidas pads & Honig's navy harness (everything is new) - $40
  2. Wilson low-profile titanium mask with black Team Wendy pads and Wilson MLB harness (everything in good condition) - $95

Other Items:

  1. I have several extra ball bags, plate brushes and indicators.  I'd be glad to make someone a bulk deal for a very good price as I'll probably never use some of this stuff I've gotten over the years.  I have navy blue, charcoal grey and black ball bags - some are Honig's, some have no markings on them.  Indicators are 4 dial.  Plate brushes are wood, some are new along with maybe one used plastic one in good condition. - Price TBD
  2. UmpLife ball bags, black, set of 2, neither bag has inside pockets (no pockets for hands to catch on), used in maybe 6 games - $40
  3. Red Adidas pads - $10
  4. UmpLife harness - $35
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • wolfe_man changed the title to Coming Soon... PSA
Posted

Selling: 

2 hours ago, wolfe_man said:

Force 3 V3 with belly extension (no wings). I really like this CP and love the low profile fit

 

2 hours ago, wolfe_man said:

Adams Schutt HDX XV 13" with belly and wings extensions if desired. I really love the D30 foam for it's breathe-ability

Using, go forward: 

2 hours ago, wolfe_man said:

Chest Protector: Wilson Pro Gold 2 memory foam chest protector with UmpLife harness


🤨

What… in the actual h3ll… are you doing??!!

You’re concussed. 😵‍💫

You’re injured. 🤕

You’ve got dengue fever! 🤒

 

I’m concerned. 🫣

  • Haha 2
Posted
2 hours ago, MadMax said:

Selling: 

 

Using, go forward: 


🤨

What… in the actual h3ll… are you doing??!!

You’re concussed. 😵‍💫

You’re injured. 🤕

You’ve got dengue fever! 🤒

 

I’m concerned. 🫣

To be fully honest, a CP is a CP is a CP for the most part.  I'll wear whatever and sweat in it.  As long as I don't get hurt while wearing it, I can make just about anything work for me.

FWIW, the Gold has always fit my body the best.   I don't like things about the other CPs enough that I won't wear them regularly enough to justify keeping them. 

  • Like 1
Posted

I’ll get with all that have reached out.

I’m now helping a friend move to PA this weekend, so it might be late Sunday before I have time to get pics now. 

My apologies.

Thanks,

Keith

  • Like 1
Posted
16 minutes ago, wolfe_man said:

I’ll get with all that have reached out.

I’m now helping a friend move to PA this weekend, so it might be late Sunday before I have time to get pics now. 

My apologies.

Thanks,

Keith

As long as I get the Force 3 V3 chest protector.

  • Haha 1
Posted

Adding pics…

F3 is sold already. First interested guy bought it. Sorry to others that reached out. He bought before even seeing it. 
 

 

 

 

Posted

So bummed.  Someone got the Force 3 before me.  Guess I'll go eat some old wet cigarette butts.

  • Haha 2
Posted

Remember how I’ve used the term “planform” for produced gear & goods, and that I’d love to see more “2nd Tier” companies (Champro, Smitty, Honig’s, et.al.) pick up tried-and-true planforms, and continue them? 

Take that All-American Pro CP and put a Champion P200 next to it… and tell me the P200 ain’t a direct descendent of the AA.

Posted
8 hours ago, ArchAngel72 said:

just curious

 

any pics of the adidas pads?

 

I’ll take a real pic tomorrow, but looks like these. I have a red set also.

DF67114E-4515-4360-BC9B-C64597253B46.jpeg

  • Thanks 1
  • wolfe_man changed the title to Gear for sale... Masks, CPs, ball bags, harnesses, etc.
  • wolfe_man changed the title to Gear for sale... Masks, ball bags, harnesses, etc.
Posted
17 hours ago, MadMax said:

Take that All-American Pro CP and put a Champion P200 next to it… and tell me the P200 ain’t a direct descendent of the AA.

Just so happens I can help you there. Just a matter of remembering to do it when I get home 10 hours from now. 

Posted
18 hours ago, MadMax said:

Take that All-American Pro CP and put a Champion P200 next to it… and tell me the P200 ain’t a direct descendent of the AA.

.....and exactly like the Riddell Power .........

Posted

Here is another PSA on the importance of fully scrolling down when reading posts on your phone … and the danger of ads.

 

B078550D-DC1F-41B0-857E-2277FCD47858.jpeg.5ae550fef0c33c4890fbc8b383278a93.jpeg

  • Haha 1
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1519 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...