Mizuno pro plate shoes

Chadpatt44
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 651 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

20 hours ago, Chadpatt44 said:

Looking for a pair of mizuno pro plate shoes sz 12!!!

Oddly enough, I was messing around on ebay yesterday and saw at least a dozen. I didn't look into them to hard since I know they won't fit me. But they ran around $145US plus shipping.

1 hour ago, BT_Blue said:

Oddly enough, I was messing around on ebay yesterday and saw at least a dozen. I didn't look into them to hard since I know they won't fit me. But they ran around $145US plus shipping.

yes, that's the place right now.  @MadMax got some off of ebay, and loves them.  The thread from a bit ago is right here: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FranklinT said:

Id rather try these for whatever price than pay $140-150 for a set of New Balance plate shoes

OT, but I love my NB plate shoes--but my previous experience was a pair of 3N2 plate shoes, so the bar was pretty low IMHO.

46 minutes ago, Thunderheads said:

NO, NO ...wide variety of people selling those plate shoes on eBay

Exactly. I am taking the year off so I didn't really look to much into then. Not that it matters anyways, since my 11.5 4e foot hasn't fit into a Mizuno shoe since I was in grade school.