Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3043 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys, watching some of these (MLB) games I’ve noticed quite a few umps wearing what seems to be a fit bit or some sort of wrist band, most noticeable when working behind the plate.Not entirely sure what it is, but certainly smaller than a wrist watch, can anyone clarify? And if so, whats the purpose of it.

thanks!

Posted

Mine's going off saying I'm low today...

 

Long month of umpiring, sorting out a move and got an unexpected sectional that complicated the end of the month has been causing a need for an uptick. :lol:

Posted

I stopped wearing mine when I was constantly getting credit for 15-25k steps while driving a truck all day. Lol

It would register the bouncing and movement of the truck as steps and it would send the friends I was "competing" againt right up the wall in frustration. 

  • Like 1
Posted

I wear one when I work games... use it to track my heart rate during games and essentially time how long my games are via the workout timer

Posted
29 minutes ago, JSam21 said:

I wear one when I work games... use it to track my heart rate during games and essentially time how long my games are via the workout timer

I like that idea.

Posted
57 minutes ago, BT_Blue said:

I like that idea.

Why track your heart rate?

 

Posted
2 hours ago, blue23ll said:

Why track your heart rate?

 

Shows if I’m getting overly excited and if I am find ways to calm myself the next time out

Posted
On 5/24/2018 at 12:17 PM, blue32 said:

It's to track their daily alcohol intake, so they can be sure they are getting enough.

Those are beerfits.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Posted

Hey guys please disregard the pinch to the chest:lol:,but found this photo of Mike Everitt with his fitbit and Calling For Christ wristband. ..:)Also found one with Jim Reynolds wearing a fitbit.. I figured I’d join in on the trend and picked one up on ebay for $10.12B91ED8-37DE-4E56-8F59-24B6185F761E.thumb.jpeg.8cf3544e22f130b78514657786d19b95.jpeg 

 

 

65FC6DDA-B335-43AC-8E4C-50FF6FF5D62E.jpeg

 

154F1C83-51E5-4266-A463-A8AB457B0B1E.jpeg

62576505-EBCF-4981-AEB1-3CA3F7EE1888.jpeg

×
×
  • Create New...