Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3241 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a navy blue PlusPos plate coat 50L. Great condition. I don’t need this anymore as I just bought a black one from Honigs. $175 + shipping 

Posted
5 hours ago, tpatience said:

I don’t need this anymore as I just bought a black one from Honigs. $175 + shipping 

I thought Honigs quit making these. If they are still making them, how did you order one?

Posted
3 hours ago, grk17 said:

I thought Honigs quit making these. If they are still making them, how did you order one?

They aren’t making them. They found some when they shipped everything to denver

Posted
11 hours ago, grk17 said:

I thought Honigs quit making these. If they are still making them, how did you order one?

Email customer service and they will help you in the ordering process but they are only doing black.

Posted

I just got off the phone w/ Honigs. They have about a dozen black plate coats left and they are going to be placing an order for about another 40 or so real soon.

I got the last 42 regular they had. Sorry guys.

  • Like 2
Posted
9 minutes ago, Kevin_K said:

I just got off the phone w/ Honigs. They have about a dozen black plate coats left and they are going to be placing an order for about another 40 or so real soon.

I got the last 42 regular they had. Sorry guys.

They were extremely professional and helpful as well. I left them a message and Roxanne got back to me in about 30 minutes

Posted
On 11/1/2017 at 3:36 AM, gnhbua93 said:

Yours is made in USA or made in Mexico?

Did you mean the one I’m selling? If so, it’s USA

Posted
33 minutes ago, Kevin_K said:

I just got off the phone w/ Honigs. They have about a dozen black plate coats left and they are going to be placing an order for about another 40 or so real soon.

I got the last 42 regular they had. Sorry guys.

May I ask what they're selling for?   I'd like one, but not able to break the bank.

Posted
17 minutes ago, wolfe_man said:

May I ask what they're selling for?   I'd like one, but not able to break the bank.

$307 for me. 

Posted
Just now, tpatience said:

$307 for me. 

Ouch. I was afraid of that.  How many times do you guys wear these in a year?  I don't mean to be nosy, but I only wear a jacket maybe 3 times all year in OH.  I'm hotblooded though and once I get moving around I get warm quick.  I'm not sure I work enough cold games to justify the expense. I do like the professional look though!

Posted
1 hour ago, Kevin_K said:

I just got off the phone w/ Honigs. They have about a dozen black plate coats left and they are going to be placing an order for about another 40 or so real soon.

I got the last 42 regular they had. Sorry guys.

This is amazing news. I love that plate coats aren't completely dead. 

  • Like 1
Posted
44 minutes ago, wolfe_man said:

Ouch. I was afraid of that.  How many times do you guys wear these in a year?  I don't mean to be nosy, but I only wear a jacket maybe 3 times all year in OH.  I'm hotblooded though and once I get moving around I get warm quick.  I'm not sure I work enough cold games to justify the expense. I do like the professional look though!

I’m in SoCal so any time under 65. Say what you want

  • Like 1
Posted
1 hour ago, tpatience said:

Did you mean the one I’m selling? If so, it’s USA

No, I meant the Honig's one. My Honig's 100% polyester plate coat was also made in Mexico and my +POS Polywool plate coat was made in USA

Posted
18 hours ago, wolfe_man said:

May I ask what they're selling for?   I'd like one, but not able to break the bank.

$307 including shipping.

  • Like 1
Posted
On 11/3/2017 at 12:32 PM, tpatience said:

I’m in SoCal so any time under 65. Say what you want

I was hoping it would be cold enough today to justify wearing my plate coat. Guess it'll wait for a slightly colder day in LA, if such a day even exists. 

Posted
9 hours ago, Stk004 said:

I was hoping it would be cold enough today to justify wearing my plate coat. Guess it'll wait for a slightly colder day in LA, if such a day even exists. 

It’s usually around January or February where it gets cold enough. I wore mine last night

Posted
On 11/4/2017 at 9:24 AM, gnhbua93 said:

Now don 't sew patches on it. Use the magnets for the patches. Can somebody post the link for the patches magnets, please?

But you'd need to sew the magnets to the inside of the coat, no? 

Posted

Some magnets are strong enough to go through the fabric. You can also get a pocket clip (kind of like a pocket protector that hangs out) and put your patch on that.

The clip idea might actually work better.

  • Like 1
×
×
  • Create New...