WTB Lineup Card Wallet

Storm13
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2968 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

26 minutes ago, spiffdawg7 said:

@Razzer has outstanding line up cards.  $25 including shipping.  Sounds expensive compared to $5 or $6 but they are worth the extra.  

I bought one this winter. Can't wait to use it. No more folding/unfolding, unfolding the wrong team's line up, etc. The magnetic clips, and room in the middle to hold a pen/sharpie make this  a winner. 

• Like 2

On 1/29/2016 at 0:39 PM, spiffdawg7 said:

@Razzer has outstanding line up cards.  $25 including shipping.  Sounds expensive compared to $5 or $6 but they are worth the extra.  

Used mine for the first time yesterday.  Outstanding product.

• Like 2

On 1/29/2016 at 1:11 PM, Richvee said:

I bought one this winter. Can't wait to use it. No more folding/unfolding, unfolding the wrong team's line up, etc. The magnetic clips, and room in the middle to hold a pen/sharpie make this  a winner. 

Rich,  There is actually enough room to write without poking a hole in the lineup card.  And there are no issues with it fitting into the shirt pocket.  Love it.

• Like 2

On 13 February 2016 at 0:47 PM, BT_Blue said:

@Razzer, i am pretty sure I have seen these. But do you have a pic of the line up card holder you are selling?

I am in NC on my way home to Canada send me an email rbumpire37@gmail.com and I will send you photos

Ray

Thanks for the help guys...I am back home in Canada after a long trip to FLA

If anyone wants a folder or any other of my products just shoot me an email to rbumpire37atgmail.com

7 hours ago, Razzer said:

Thanks for the help guys...I am back home in Canada after a long trip to FLA

If anyone wants a folder or any other of my products just shoot me an email to rbumpire37atgmail.com

4 hours ago, BT_Blue said:

@Razzer, do you have a website?

How much is the holder?

Folders are $19.99 USD $5.50 Shipping

Folder Set $24.99 + $5.50 Shipping

Folder Pencil Writable Card complimentary wristband

I will be working on the website or new FB Shop

If anyone wishes to order or discuss my products please email me 

rbumpire37@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...

Ordered one from Razzer the 2nd or 3rd week in February. Razzer shipped quickly but for whatever reason the USPS took forever to get it to me... but it arrived today (3/4) with the postage mark the day he received payment in February. He also after being told the initial order did not arrived shipped a second one which has yet to get to me but after today's arrival I bet it shows in a day or two.

Transaction experience:

Razzer - great, 100%

USPS - not quite to much...

• Like 1