Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4369 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

@mbkcoach call ALL-STAR DIRECT! You can buy it for under $20 plus Shipping! Its not this hard folks!

Is that a website?

  • Like 1
Posted

@jaxrolo  since your so specccciiiaaaallll    www.all-starsports.com. I bought mine from them. They will have them in stock.

Posted

I emailed all star they said I cant order directly from them and that they are out of stock until december.

no, no, no .........

 

email Brad Jurga ....

 

bjurga@all-starsports.com

Posted

Ordered mine today from ump attire. Use SML1215 to save 5 bucks. Paid 27 shipped I believe.

Ordered mine as well, thanks for the coupon code!!

Posted

@ Magic

Bad form to gloat my man. Bad form.

:( but I had to wait 4 months for mine. Wasn't gloating, just happy. I am sorry if I offended. Never my intention.
Posted

I was kidding. Sorry I forgot to put a smiley or a haha or sarcasm alert signage. No worries. Gloat, gloat on!

Posted

Just got my delta flex. It attached to my UE with no problems and fits like a charm. No sewing needed. I switched out the clips and used the UE clips. I love how it hugs my body so I don't anticipate having to constantly move the UE up. 

Posted

Got mine today too. Had some of the exact same extra material to lengthen the straps on my WV Gold. Hope it fits like I expect it to when finished.

:-)

Posted

Alteration to a Delta Flex:  I think I have figured out a way to hook up a delta flex making the bottom straps longer without having to sewn on additional length. It is a little hard to describe, but it involves using the elastic strap from your existing harness and running it through a couple clips attached to the bottom short straps of the delta. Pics to come shortly. 

Posted

I attached the delta flex to my UE without any alterations. I just had to use the clips from the UE vs the ones that came with the delta flex.

  • Like 1
Posted

Here are the Pictures:

 

Equipment Needed to make the Harness alteration work:

 

1. Delta Flex Harness

2. 4 Attachment Strap Clips(2 off of the Delta Flex harness and 2 off your original harness

3. Bottom Elastic Strap off original harness

4. Athletic Tape(preferably black)

 

Posted

That is the Catcher's Delta-Flex (CP28PRO) in @JoHart10 's pics.  I got that one first then, when I called All-Star, they sent the umpire version and I sent the Catcher's one back.  I did exactly what JoHart10 did to make that model work for me.  

 

For you guys seriously Jonesing for the Delta Flex this is an option, I did not really notice any significant difference in feel/fit in the four games I wore the Catcher's Delta-Flex other than the need to add the straps like he did.

×
×
  • Create New...