Jump to content

Black and Navy jackets, ix3 shin guards, combo pants, shirt for sale/trade


Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4404 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Now that I'm a few weeks into the season, I'm noticing the items that aren't getting used.  Only thing I could use in a trade would be GD base pants, size 34 or 36.

 

Black medium base jacket = $30   (Therma-base jacket has made it's debut this season).

 

Navy medium Honig's base jacket = $25

 

Navy medium convertible (removable half-sleeve) jacket = $30

 

Diamond ix3 shin guards, 17" = $30

 

Gerry Davis combo pants, 34x31 = $20

 

Reebok new, with tags, Magistrate II plate shoes, size 10.5 = $55   (the non-glossy one in the pic)

 

Honig's Navy medium shirt = $8

 

Shipping is $3 per item, $10 for shins or shoes.  Non-smoking home.

 

 

 

 

 

Posted

How wide are the shoes?

Good luck with that, Rolo. You need a personal cobbler.

  • Like 2
Posted

Not sure on the width, label doesn't show and bought them a while back.  I would guess EE as that's what I usually shoot for.  If they don't fit just send them back and I'll refund you.  If you know a way for me to find out let me know. 

 

Double-checked and the listed size is size 11, though they fit me as a 10.5  Was told to order them one half-size larger and it worked out. 

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

What kind is the black jacket? Is it therma base? Also, is it sized for a protector or sized like a regular medium would be sized? I normally wear a L in everything but I have worn M is some jackets in the past. Thanks!

Posted

What kind is the black jacket? Is it therma base? Also, is it sized for a protector or sized like a regular medium would be sized? I normally wear a L in everything but I have worn M is some jackets in the past. Thanks!

 

I have a base jacket (not thermal) sized M, and a plate jacket also sized medium yet for use over a CP, so fits like a large.  The plate one is a bit longer to be tuckable and has a chest pocket for lineups.  

Posted

How wide are the shoes?

 

I'm inserting myself here with no dog in the fight, but usually these shoes run at about an E width, at least the earlier models did, .

Posted

thanks jk.  Odd that something as simple as width isn't shown easily in the interior shoe tag.

  • 1 year later...
×
×
  • Create New...