Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4989 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Nope. Just fishing around and found them. Worth a shot, though.

Posted

Lord help those of us with wide feet. I'm attempting to find a pair of base shoes in a 4E width, preferably all black. So far, I have been SOL, except for NB, and I don't really want another pair of those.

Posted

I can wear a 15D or 14-4E in NB sneakers, and I have a pair of Reebok Magistrate 15-4E plate shoes.  Based on how those fit, I was looking for a 14-4E pair of the Magistrate field shoes, but could not find any.  I am going to try the standard width 15's. 

 

I just ordered them for $40 from Anaconda Sports.  Has anyone ordered from them before?

 

With their restocking fee, and return shipping, if they don't fit, I will just put them on Ebay or something.

Posted

Chris at anaconda is a great guy, easy to deal with, and very helpful.

  • 2 weeks later...
×
×
  • Create New...