SanDiegoSteve

Why Warning Points total on my profile?

Hi Warren,

Why is mine the only side profile to feature "0 Warning Points" under my stats? Why is this subject even an issue or appearing on my profile? I just noticed this and am wondering why I am the only one sporting this new feature.

I have it too. I just figured I pissed someone off.

It's been there for awhile. Makes me wonder what you guys are missing on the field :)

It's been there for awhile. Makes me wonder what you guys are missing on the field :)

I saw it awhile back. Just figured staff was sending me a message and let it go at that. :P

Hi Warren,

Why is mine the only side profile to feature "0 Warning Points" under my stats? Why is this subject even an issue or appearing on my profile? I just noticed this and am wondering why I am the only one sporting this new feature.

We hate you because you are beautiful. Actually it is your weather that is beautiful and that's why we feel the need to warn you.

• Like 1

Everybody has it but you only see your own. If I need to warn a member about something I send a warning and their point value goes up.

When I send a warning the person gets an email & PM explaining why and for how long their point total goes up. The points can expire if I so choose and if somebody accumulates too many points then they will be banned.

I the first time I saw mine I looked around and saw no one else had it on theirs and that no one had said anything about it so I figured it was just me that had gotten a warning or something! haha

I the first time I saw mine I looked around and saw no one else had it on theirs and that no one had said anything about it so I figured it was just me that had gotten a warning or something! haha

Yeah, me too. I was getting an inferiority complex for a bit there.

Everybody has it but you only see your own. If I need to warn a member about something I send a warning and their point value goes up.

When I send a warning the person gets an email & PM explaining why and for how long their point total goes up. The points can expire if I so choose and if somebody accumulates too many points then they will be banned.

Thanks Warren, I get it now. Hope this doesn't add to my warning totals!:)

That's pretty kind for an umpire. I give 1 warning, then.... Adios Amigo.

So 0 is a good thing. :)

What types of thing accumulate warning points? Language harder than PG-13?

So 0 is a good thing. :)

What types of thing accumulate warning points? Language harder than PG-13?

Well that's just *********!! If I wanna ********** **** my ****** ***** out, then ******** I ****** ***** will!!

I have 453 Warning Points. Is that bad??? :no:

I have 453 Warning Points. Is that bad??? :no:

The one with the most points DOESN'T win????

Thanks Warren, I get it now. Hope this doesn't add to my warning totals! :)

So when you just gave me 5 warning points for Abusive Behavior, it was just an example, or did I really do something wrong? Confused....
  • Like 1

Hi Warren,

We hate you because you are beautiful. Actually it is your weather that is beautiful and that's why we feel the need to warn you.

The weather is here, wish you were beautiful.
  • Like 1

I got 1 point. Guess I'm in timeout. Guess I need to be a little more "Politically "Correct"

Since when is anything correct in politics?

I got 1 point. Guess I'm in timeout. Guess I need to be a little more "Politically "Correct"

Yes, you must learn to be more tolerant of abominable lifestyles it appears. Who would have ever believed it?
  • Like 1

Yes, you must learn to be more tolerant of abominable lifestyles it appears. Who would have ever believed it?

It appears freedom from being offended trumps freedom of speech :WTF:

I swore to uphold the constitution against all enemies. Foreign and domestic. It appears the domestic assault is alot more effective.