Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5250 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Looks like Baseball Savings is clearing out all their 2012 Nike Baseball Footwear:

http://www.baseballsavings.com/customer/category/product.jsp/SUBCATEGORY_ID/29128/refScid/2529/sattr0/Gender/sattrVal0/mens

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Does anyone have these? Are they good? This seems like a great deal!

Edit: They only have my size in red. too bad.

Posted

I use some under armor shoes that are actually running shoes. But I also wanted a pair because there is a very good chance I will be coaching HS baseball next year. But we are Blue so red is the only color that wouldn't work, unfortunately.

Posted

I wear Nike Air Diamond trainers, and theyre as good as any other Ive had. Plus theyre $49.95 retail. Hard to beat. I want the reezigs, but can buy 2 of these for 1 reezig hard to justify double price..


×
×
  • Create New...