My new Douglas came in!!!

JaxRolo
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3630 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Im thinking of calling Douglas tomorrow. Maybe a custom one is in order. 

If im not mistaken, didn`t you just sell one?

Yes, it was a joke.  Im cashed out. Have a baby on the way.

Yea I know, was just shi#$% you!!  thanks again and good luck with the kiddo!!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I received my new Douglas today! A new 13" with t-hooks and a new Delta Flex!  I must admit, I didn't think the Delta flex would make that much of a difference, but after I got it on there today all I can say is WOW! Huge difference right out of the box.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

I was able to break the new Douglas in last weekend with seven plates in a tournament. Took two good shots and one mild one to the chest and the Douglas did fine. I must confess that the delta flex kept the Douglas in place thru every game with no problems. I didn't realize how often I was pushing and pulling my old cp back into place until I didn't have to thanks to the delta Flex. I believe I was more focused because of this. Feeling that slow slide on the old cp was a constant distraction. Thank you All Star for a simple but AMAZING product.

Now go get the delta harness and your journey to the dark side will be complete.

What is this harness you are talking about? Please post a URL or a site, or your desciption!

Thank you so much.

Any reviews on putting the Delta harness onto a Wilson Platinum?  Is it a significant upgrade from the stock harness?

• 2 months later...