Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3095 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ebags has the 29" Mother Loade etech 2.0 back in stock on black. I ordered one tonight. Found a code online for an additional discount.

Hopefully it is as good as everyone says. Looking forward to the little bit of extra space it should provide over my force 3.

What's the code???

Posted

The code I used was EM4XB98N1I

 
According to their site the bags regular price was 199.99. It was reduced 10% to 179.99. The code I used took another 10% off.
 
My total was $161.99. That included shipping and being from TX I paid no tax.
 
One good thing is return shipping is free as well in case I decide I don't like it. Should be here on Tuesday.
 
It appears that ebags does not do as many of the all inclusive 20%-30% discount coupons anymore. The coupons seem to be more brand and style specific. Still not a bad deal.
 
Plus I wanted to make sure I got one before they ran out. I am also looking at getting either the 21 or 25" to use for football this year. Does anybody use one of the smaller Mother Lodes for FB? Would love some feedback.
Posted

I just made a warranty claim withe ebags. My ML handle is extremely hard to slide. My particular bag is not offered anymore, so they're issuing a gift certificate so I can order a new bag. Not bad, but I will end up spending more $ to get the replacement. Very easy to deal with via live chat on a Saturday. Still a thumbs up from Jocko.

  • Like 1
Posted

Got the Mother Loade today....any one have pics of how they load their bag?

 

With my Force three I was gear and shoes on top.

 

Ditty bags, caps, belts etc on bottom.

 

Would love to see or hear how some of you load up your mother loade.

Posted

Today, up to to 11:00AM PST, 25% off one item and free shipping with the EM710MM code.

Dang it!!! I knew I should have waited!!!

Posted

Today, up to to 11:00AM PST, 25% off one item and free shipping with the EM710MM code.

It's good until 11:00 PM.

 

Note that it's only good on one item, but you can place multiple orders. ;)

Posted

That code gets it to $134.99 Great deal. I paid $161. last week.

 

You still get free shipping at the 134.99 price. 

Posted

Just got off of a chat with ebags customer service...told them I was thinking of returning mine since it just came yesterday and ordering one for the discounted price....they pay return shipping, so all I would be out was the inconvenience...Without me asking they offered to credit me the difference.

 

So now I am the proud owner of a new 29" Mother Loade for the grand total of $134.99.

 

Now that is customer service.

Posted
That code gets it to $134.99 Great deal. I paid $161. last week. You still get free shipping at the 134.99 price.
I got my refund as well!
Posted

That code gets it to $134.99 Great deal. I paid $161. last week.

You still get free shipping at the 134.99 price.

I got my refund as well! I expect my commission via PayPal soon :-)
  • Like 1
Posted

 

 

That code gets it to $134.99 Great deal. I paid $161. last week.

You still get free shipping at the 134.99 price.

I got my refund as well! I expect my commission via PayPal soon :-)

 

If anybody here should expect a commission should be me that threw the 25% discount code :meditation:

  • Like 1
Posted

 

 

 

That code gets it to $134.99 Great deal. I paid $161. last week.

You still get free shipping at the 134.99 price.

I got my refund as well! I expect my commission via PayPal soon :-)

 

If anybody here should expect a commission should be me that threw the 25% discount code :meditation:

 

 

Find another one that is current and I will give you a "Like".  How's that?  :wave:

Posted

Anyone use an HSM and a Mother Lode?

 

I transferred all my stuff from my Force 3 today and I am not sure where the best place to put it is.

 

I am excited about the warranty on the bag. Been through two bags (Original Evans and a Force 3) in the past 5 seasons. All had zipper issues.

 

I was able to fit everything in the new bag. Going to take some getting used to, but I think in the end I will like it. Feels lighter when fully loaded than my Evans bags did.

Posted

I own a HSM but I I doubt it will fit in my mother lode so I just hang it off the handle when  I am transporting it (not very often), my shoes don't fit in the motherlode either so I hang them off the handle in a bag too.

Posted

I own a HSM but I I doubt it will fit in my mother lode so I just hang it off the handle when  I am transporting it (not very often), my shoes don't fit in the motherlode either so I hang them off the handle in a bag too.

Good to know. 

 

I put both pairs of shoes in the bottom of the bag. Right how the HSM is in the top part with my Shins, CP and standard mask. The HSM seems to fit well handle end of the top of the bag.

 

I really wanted to try and put my equipment in the bottom of the bag, but there was no way the HSM would down there with the rails for the handle.

 

One random thing that I think I am going to like about the Mother Lode is that the inside is Orange. It makes it easy to see stuff. All of my other bags have been black on the inside and since most umpire stuff is black it all blended together. Made it hard to find things.

 

Not sure when I will umpire again. Got at least a two week break at this point. It is a well deserved break.

Posted

Today, up to to 11:00AM PST, 25% off one item and free shipping with the EM710MM code.

I ordered  it last week for $179. I wish I had known about this. The 10% code that was mentioned earlier still works and that takes $18 off. I'll call them tomorrow and see if I can get a refund. Can't wait to stow my gear away in it. 

Posted

Packed up my Mother Lode with my gear and uniforms. I can say that right now I like this bag better than the Diamond 36" bag. Uniforms on the bottom. Gear on top. Bag is in a truck headed to CDP. Good thing I have spares of everything for my games this week and next week.

Posted

Just notice ebags now has the original mother lode in stock in black as well. I thought they quit making those, but I was wrong. So now there are two 29" options in black.

Anybody have a good ebags coupon code? I searched but did not find anything better than 10%. Would love a 20% or 25% one. Trying to a bag for football and some of thier packing cubes.

Posted
Just notice ebags now has the original mother lode in stock in black as well. I thought they quit making those, but I was wrong. So now there are two 29" options in black. Anybody have a good ebags coupon code? I searched but did not find anything better than 10%. Would love a 20% or 25% one. Trying to a bag for football and some of thier packing cubes.
EM721BB 20% 48 hours Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
×
×
  • Create New...