Evaluation of EBag MOther Lode 29" Duffel

jkumpire
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2213 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Received a UPS notification that I am getting a delivery from ebags.

Funny thing is I have not ordered anything from them lately.

Due to arrive tomorrow. We will see what it is!

Received a UPS notification that I am getting a delivery from ebags.

Funny thing is I have not ordered anything from them lately.

Due to arrive tomorrow. We will see what it is!

That's the bag that I ordered.  You can forward it to my address.

Don't hold your breath!!!! :wave:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Jocko!

Thanks for the pictures. Now for your next assignment put a Carlucci with a plastic plate in it, then a Wilson TI mask, add to it 18" shin guards, a belt, then size 15 4E NB 460's, and any kind of size 15 base shoes you want to put in the top. In the bottom, throw in a plate coat, hats, plate and base pants, say 43/34, a base jacket, underclothing of your choice, and two to three shirts, size XL or XXL depending on the shirt type. We have not added accesories, toliet and cleaning articles, shoe cleaner and polish, ball bags, a wet clothes bag or anything else. Do you happen to carry any spare items in your bag as well? 

• 4 weeks later...

Any codes for this item? Looking to purchase next Wednesday.

Thanks,

Manny

While there is a 15% code out today they often put out 20% codes. I was lucky and got 20% off plus they had it priced a little bit lower so it ended up being around $145 out the door.

I have the original 29" MotherLode (not the 2.0 model) and love it.

Hey Jocko! Thanks for the pictures. Now for your next assignment put a Carlucci with a plastic plate in it, then a Wilson TI mask, add to it 18" shin guards, a belt, then size 15 4E NB 460's, and any kind of size 15 base shoes you want to put in the top. In the bottom, throw in a plate coat, hats, plate and base pants, say 43/34, a base jacket, underclothing of your choice, and two to three shirts, size XL or XXL depending on the shirt type. We have not added accesories, toliet and cleaning articles, shoe cleaner and polish, ball bags, a wet clothes bag or anything else. Do you happen to carry any spare items in your bag as well?

in my ML:

WVG CP

17" single knee shins

Wilson dynalite

Fm25

Soccer shins

Reebok zig base shoes (size 12)

Reebok magistrate plate shoes (size 12)

6 ball bags

4 hats

Shock doctor cup/jock

2 ankle braces

Large can of scrubbing bubbles

Shoe brush

Shoe rag

3 indicators

2 plate brushes

Flipping coin

Gold bond body powder

Big bottle of ibuprofen

2 stopwatches

Deodorant

2 lineup card holders

2 pens (black/red)

MRE Wet wipes

Flashlight

Black sharpie

3 pairs of socks

Rule/Case books

Cell phone charger

Oakley vault with radars

Screwdriver (interchangeable)

Sunscreen(spray)

Sunscreen (stick)

Pocketknife

Toenail clippers

Chapstick (2)

Sweatbands

So I guess you could say I carry 'spares'

And there's still room for more. My uniforms hang and I carry a samsonite garment bag for just clothing items.

Hey Jocko! Thanks for the pictures. Now for your next assignment put a Carlucci with a plastic plate in it, then a Wilson TI mask, add to it 18" shin guards, a belt, then size 15 4E NB 460's, and any kind of size 15 base shoes you want to put in the top. In the bottom, throw in a plate coat, hats, plate and base pants, say 43/34, a base jacket, underclothing of your choice, and two to three shirts, size XL or XXL depending on the shirt type. We have not added accesories, toliet and cleaning articles, shoe cleaner and polish, ball bags, a wet clothes bag or anything else. Do you happen to carry any spare items in your bag as well?

in my ML:WVG CP17" single knee shinsWilson dynaliteFm25Soccer shinsReebok zig base shoes (size 12)Reebok magistrate ate shoes (size 12)6 ball bags4 hatsShock doctor cup/jock2 ankle bracesLarge can of scrubbing bubblesShoe brushShoe rag3 indicators2 plate brushesFlipping coinGold bond body powderBig bottle of ibuprofen2 stopwatchesDeodorant2 lineup card holders2 pens (black/red)MRE Wet wipesFlashlightBlack sharpie3 pairs of socksRule/Case booksCell phone chargerOakley vault with radarsScrewdriver (interchangeable)Sunscreen(spray)Sunscreen (stick)PocketknifeToenail clippersChapstick (2)SweatbandsSo I guess you could say I carry 'spares'And there's still room for more. My uniforms hang and I carry a samsonite garment bag for just clothing items.most of these items are small. So I bought 2 of these. One for hats, cup/jock (in its own bag) sweatbands and braces. The other for my miscellaneous.

Which is better: Motherload 29" or Motherload 29" v. 2.0?

I have the regular, NOT the 2.0 and love it. I didn't like the straps across the top of the of the 2.0 model and didn't like the reviews of it.

Today is a great day to grab it, on sale and coupon.