Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 6021 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

No cash just pride.

We only had a few entries last year, but with more than double the number of active members I wanted to offer up a NCAA Basketball Brackets again for this year.

If you participated last year you can use your same info.

If you'd like to join the group click here: http://u-e.mayhem.cbssports.com/e

The group's password is Empire

The brackets will be announced Sunday.

I hope to see you there!

  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I'm in and if anybody doesn't do better than me, you should be very embarassed.:rock

Posted

What a first day and to think I nearly picked against Georgetown. But I thought picking against G'town would ruin my brackets. :2cents:

I don't particularly like any Big East Basketball teams and tend to pick against them much like I pick against the MWC, PAC-10 in football.

Posted (edited)

My bracket is toast. I told you I suck. 6 wrong so far. Not even I'm not that bad. NCAA must have really screwed up the bracket this year, no way it's my fault. :WTF:2cents::stir:D

Even though it screwed up my bracket seeing Big east teams loose is a good thing.

Edited by mstaylor
Posted

All right, so I am in. I used to do this at work and get into it and try to figure it out. This year I picked the favorites everytime, except one game. I heard some dude on the radio he thought Pitt would go out v Xavier so that is my ONLY underdog pick.

TEN underdogs win in the first round! :wow:

I'm on the site trying to see our standings and can't seem to get to it. Anyone else having this problem?

Posted

Wow you guys do a lot of bellyaching, 4 game differnce between 1st and 10th place. Come on!:wow:

Oh yeah there is also a 4 game difference between 10th and 11th.:wow:

My West region was gone very quickly.

:kissass::kissass:

guess who is in 11th? Thank goodness for the guy that didn't make his picks. Otherwise I'd be dragging even further down.:shrug:

:spit:

Posted

All right, so I am in. I used to do this at work and get into it and try to figure it out. This year I picked the favorites everytime, except one game. I heard some dude on the radio he thought Pitt would go out v Xavier so that is my ONLY underdog pick.

TEN underdogs win in the first round! :wow:

I'm on the site trying to see our standings and can't seem to get to it. Anyone else having this problem?

Go to the orginal post and click the link, that will take you right to your bracket. Then click the standings button on the top left and you will see the rankings for the group.

Posted

Go to the orginal post and click the link, that will take you right to your bracket. Then click the standings button on the top left and you will see the rankings for the group.
I can get to the brackets but my "standings" button doesn't work. I want to see if anyone is doing as bad as me. I get this:

"error

Only the league commissioner is allowed to access this page."

when I try to go to standings. Anyone else having this problem?

Also, :kissass: is up with Kansas losing to Northern frikin Iowa? :wow:

Posted

Here you go, the standings as of 2:00AM Eastern

Standings

Year: 2010 · 2009

Busted bracket? Start a new bracket with Round by Round.

Group Standings

Rank Team Name Score Correct Best Score Best Correct Champion

1 James C 32 28 108 45 Kansas (179)

1 tom g 32 28 136 44 Kentucky (134)

3 Randy J 30 26 164 46 Duke (147)

3 Warren Workman 30 27 98 41 Kansas (134)

5 Arik G 28 25 142 42 Kentucky (186)

5 Brian H 28 25 108 43 Kansas (179)

7 Brandon B 27 24 103 40 Kansas (135)

7 jim k 27 24 101 40 Kansas (141)

9 Michael T 26 24 76 36 Kansas (145)

10 Aaron K 25 23 143 40 Kentucky (133)

11 Larry S 21 19 83 33 Kansas (125)

12 Dale D 0 0 0 0 ()

Report Updated as of: 3/21/10 12:36 AM EST

( ) = tiebreaker

Posted

After the first weekend

1 James C 42 33 98 41 Kansas (179)

1 Randy J 42 32 162 45 Duke (147)

3 Brian H 40 31 104 41 Kansas (179)

3 tom g 40 32 128 41 Kentucky (134)

5 jim k 37 29 97 38 Kansas (141)

6 Arik Gt 36 29 108 36 Kentucky (186)

6 Warren Workman 36 30 92 38 Kansas (134)

8 Aaron K 33 27 109 34 Kentucky (133)

8 Brandon B 33 27 85 35 Kansas (135)

10 Michael T 32 27 64 31 Kansas (145)

11 Larry S 29 23 77 30 Kansas (125)

Posted

After the first weekend

1 James C 42 33 98 41 Kansas (179)

1 Randy J 42 32 162 45 Duke (147)

3 Brian H 40 31 104 41 Kansas (179)

3 tom g 40 32 128 41 Kentucky (134)

5 jim k 37 29 97 38 Kansas (141)

6 Arik G 36 29 108 36 Kentucky (186)

6 Warren Workman 36 30 92 38 Kansas (134)

8 Aaron K 33 27 109 34 Kentucky (133)

8 Brandon B 33 27 85 35 Kansas (135)

10 Michael T 32 27 64 31 Kansas (145)

11 Larry S 29 23 77 30 Kansas (125)

How can I possibly be 3rd? I missed 10/32 on the first two days!

Posted

Because everybody's brackets are jacked up.

As It stands right now the best game (if it happens) will be Kentucky vs Duke. That will actually determine the national champion.


×
×
  • Create New...