Jump to content

Stk004

Established Member
  • Posts

    2,192
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    30

Everything posted by Stk004

  1. Jordan 11 Jubilee dropped last year, a cheaper alternative to the Space Jams
  2. @BT_Blue how’d you make the top pad more robust?
  3. Not to quip too much with you Max, but the bolded part above is irrelevant. Once we have INT on R3, we just need to wait for fair/foul. In this case the ball ended up foul, caught or otherwise, and the batter returns to bat with a strike added (unless already at X-2) as you mentioned. The runner is allowed to stay on third base and he's ok as long as he doesn't intentionally interfere. But if he's even a step off the base and he gets in the way, INT.
  4. I like the con-cushion. I haven’t gotten hit up there in a while so I’m not sure how much additional protection it offers. But you don’t really feel it once you get it on. I have noticed if it’s too low/too loose it sits weird on your hat. I bought the HSM once Ump-Attire put them on sale. Figured I’d try it out. The visibility is fantastic and it’s pretty comfortable. I’ve worn it 4 times now and I definitely plan to keep using it throughout the year.
  5. I haven't posted here in a little while so here's my current rotation. From left to right: Mizuno Titanium with tan Team Wendy pads and a Belgard harness. Force 3 HSM with Samurai Gears throat guard. Black All-Star magnesium with the deerskin pads. Belgard harness as well. Both traditional masks also have a black Gerry Davis con-cushion. I have another Samurai Gears TG that I put on the traditional masks, depending on which one I'm using.
  6. My first game of the year finished 18-16 in 3:45 so..... yeah
  7. Oh I know. I've had a lot of free time lately to do things like that
  8. The BR reached first base, he just didn't touch it. It's the responsibility of the defense to recognized that the BR failed to touch first base. But once he passes first base he has "reached" it, he just hasn't touched it.
  9. I'm afraid so. But, for some perspective, the refsmart timer the NCAA promotes is $70. If my indicator can keep the 20-second clock and more for a similar price, I think it's pretty easy to justify buying it. Obviously that rationale isn't as applicable for guys that don't work NCAA/JUCO.
  10. I had the chance to see this in person recently. The more I played around with it the more I liked it. It has some really cool features for getting the count, keeping a 20 second timer, etc. I plan on picking one up once it actually releases.
  11. Hard to tell from that angle, PU should've had a good look at it. To me it looks like he didn't gain distance towards 1B but I can't say for sure.
  12. I had to take a year worth of art class to graduate HS so I took ceramics my senior year. It was a blast
  13. The bottom U bar is flattened at the top, which leads me to believe its a low profile Wilson TI
  14. I left them out for a day as well and they smelled fine after that
  15. @Rock Bottom here ya go
  16. I can take another pic when I get back home. As you can tell I'm not a photographer lol. They're brand new so that's the original paint. Haven't worn them yet, so they're holding up great so far .
  17. I just got a set of the Deerskin pads in today. First impression, they smell a little funky out of the bag. Kind of like the red paint in ceramics class in high school. It's not overwhelming, just something I noticed. They are pretty soft. I'm not sure if they're more comfortable than the LUC pads though. I've been wearing the grey LUC mag pads for the better part of 3 years and I think those are extremely comfortable. I'll check back in after I wear the Deerskin pads in a game, hopefully Sunday. As always, I love the plastic plate in the bottom pad. I agree with @SeeingEyeDog 100%, this mask is a (lightweight) tank.
  18. how does one run over their mask?
  19. with ear holes
  20. It'll probably be another week then before he can brew up a response.
  21. They should be here this afternoon
  22. Ah sorry! I figured I didn’t need them anymore once I had your TW on the way
  23. Was he safe at home @Umpire in Chief?
×
×
  • Create New...