-
Posts
97 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Jbpump15
-
All American CP? Paint chipping off padding
Jbpump15 replied to mbkcoach's topic in Umpire Equipment
@ScissorsI'm not sure if this helps you but, the Velcro strap champion padding fits the AA perfectly. -
The “leather” straps are not the problem on the shoulders. The goofy double gap protection is the problem. For my Frankenstein CP, I have All American plates, cobra shoulder caps, and champion padding. If I can ever find a WV gold to steal the gap protection off of, I will have my perfect CP. The cobra has lots of issues, two layers of padding, cheap, flimsy aluminum rivets that catch on your shirt after one game. Then you get into the under sized strap loops.
-
15” grey Douglas with t-hooks and gap protection $125
Jbpump15 replied to Jbpump15's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
@Thunderheads lock it! -
15” grey Douglas with t-hooks and gap protection $125
Jbpump15 replied to Jbpump15's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
PayPal is fine, it just doesn’t fit me right, and I’ve been thinning the herd. -
15” grey Douglas with t-hooks and gap protection $125
Jbpump15 replied to Jbpump15's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
It’s a few seasons old, but very little use. Maybe 5 games. I can probably find the stock Douglas harness, or for an extra 10 dollars, I can throw in an old delta flex. -
Peppa is a gangster.
-
15” grey Douglas with t-hooks and gap protection $125
Jbpump15 replied to Jbpump15's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
That’s the one! -
15” grey Douglas with t-hooks and gap protection $125
Jbpump15 replied to Jbpump15's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
I’ve done everything I can think of. My file size restriction is so small there is no way I can post a decent picture. -
I just bought an A-A. The padding was in rough shape so I put the better A-A plastic on the champion padding. Will report results after Feb. 24th.
-
15” grey Douglas with t-hooks and gap protection $125
Jbpump15 replied to Jbpump15's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
New price $125 -
15” grey Douglas with t-hooks and gap protection $125
Jbpump15 replied to Jbpump15's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
$200.00 -
15” grey Douglas with t-hooks and gap protection $125
Jbpump15 replied to Jbpump15's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
Yup -
Champion Sports Armor Style Chest Protector
Jbpump15 replied to redroofwoodworker's topic in Umpire Equipment
I’ve cannabalized it to sturdy up my champion.- 31 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- chest protector
- gear
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Champion Sports Armor Style Chest Protector
Jbpump15 replied to redroofwoodworker's topic in Umpire Equipment
My personal opinion of the cobra, after finally getting one... don’t. Unless you’re ready to replace ALL of the aluminum rivets with Chicago screws, remove the redundant gap protection so you can raise your arms, and spend quite a while with a heat gun forming the shoulders to you. Don’t mean to sound so cranky.- 31 replies
-
- chest protector
- gear
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
15” grey Douglas with t-hooks and gap protection $125
Jbpump15 replied to Jbpump15's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
Did that, still too big. -
15 inch grey Douglas with t-hooks and gap protection. I’d really like to set up a trade, but am open to reasonable offers. Working on making pictures small enough to post.
-
Nike Teardrop Frame, Wilson Doeskin Wraparound Pads
Jbpump15 replied to UMPCourse's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
Can’t find anyone that wants this Douglas, otherwise I’d be all over that All American. -
Nike Teardrop Frame, Wilson Doeskin Wraparound Pads
Jbpump15 replied to UMPCourse's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
I wouldn’t be able to interest you in a trade would I? My Douglas for your All American? -
Since I live out of my car, all my stuff gets thrown in the back of my traverse like a heathen until the next game.
-
If champion is your choice, I would get the 15in. And then cut the collar bone pad out so the plastic sits up at the base of your neck.
-
Adams XV-HDX received today thru hibbetts
Jbpump15 replied to The1yankee's topic in Umpire Equipment
Get in your stance, the slight lean should help you last few ribs that are exposed. If not, I’ll take it off your hands and work you a deal on a 15” Douglas with t-hooks and gap protection. -
Adams XV-HDX received today thru hibbetts
Jbpump15 replied to The1yankee's topic in Umpire Equipment
But still, no pictures of anyone wearing it... -
Adams XV-HDX received today thru hibbetts
Jbpump15 replied to The1yankee's topic in Umpire Equipment
You’re the best!
