WTB Lineup Card Wallet

Storm13
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2983 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Do me a favor, keep the second folder when it arrives and give it to a young umpire who is serious about umpiring

Thanks for the kind words

BTW I mailed the first folder when I was down in FLA

Ray

• Like 2

Weird. Canada showed today!

I have a great Junior umpire I can share the folder with. 13 year old who other than age could easily handle HS ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

In full swing for our seasons here in SoCal.  I love that lineup holder, Razz.  Thanks a lot for developing that product. It is so much better than other holders.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, umpstu said:

In full swing for our seasons here in SoCal.  I love that lineup holder, Razz.  Thanks a lot for developing that product. It is so much better than other holders.

Is more expensive than the others for sure but well worth it. I can't wait to try mine.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, gnhbua93 said:

Is more expensive than the others for sure but well worth it. I can't wait to try mine.

It is way better than the others.  No comparison.

• Like 2

The Ump Life lineup holder has made this umps' life easier. During my HS games I don't have to deal with both lineup cards anymore or unfold them both to know which is which.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Kevin_K said:

Just got mine today. Can't wait to break it in.

Thanks @Razzer

Looks like next Wednesday to get it going.  I'm so ready to get back out there. Having the new folder is just adding to the excitement of getting the season rolling!

• Like 2

On 1/29/2016 at 0:39 PM, spiffdawg7 said:

@Razzer has outstanding line up cards.  $25 including shipping.  Sounds expensive compared to $5 or $6 but they are worth the extra.  

On 2/18/2016 at 5:41 AM, JaxRolo said:

Ordered 3/8 - shipping 3/9, should have it in a week +/-.  Now I'll just need a break in the Pacific NW spring rain to use it.

Only wish I new about the UmpLife CP harness before I bought the DF.

Thanks for the great service Ray

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...