Leaving for TUS

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3378 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Awesome blog JonnyCat. Awesome to get a first hand perspective of TUS and see what it is really like. At the end of the day, was it worth the time and money?

I'll answer that question in my final blog post this weekend. It will be some thoughts about the whole experience and I will touch upon that and other observations.

Thanks to everyone for all the support. Now I'm off to work and back to reality!

Awesome blog JonnyCat. Awesome to get a first hand perspective of TUS and see what it is really like. At the end of the day, was it worth the time and money?

I'll answer that question in my final blog post this weekend. It will be some thoughts about the whole experience and I will touch upon that and other observations.

Thanks to everyone for all the support. Now I'm off to work and back to reality!

YEAH, get your butt back to work!! LOL!

If you have pics from your adventure, post those too! :rock:

YEAH, get your butt back to work!! LOL!

If you have pics from your adventure, post those too! :rock:

I do have some pictures. As soon as I can download them onto my desktop, I'll post some. Unless I can figure out how to post from my phone, that might be easier. Either way, I'll figue it out and get some on this weekend.

After a few days, it’s back to work and reality. I did not look for any games this weekend, but one of my associations has a tournament next weekend, so hopefully I can pick up a few games. I just wanted to wrap up a few thoughts about pro school, as this will be the […]

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

View the full article

• Like 1

I just posted my last blog entry, but it has not yet come up on the RSS feed yet. In the meantime, I'm going to try and post some pictures. Hopefully it will work out. If anyone has some questions, feel free to ask, or send me a PM. I'll be more than happy to answer any questions.

Here is a look at the entrance to the classroom and dining hall.

post-2285-0-25177900-1423432660_thumb.jp

Those baseball lights in the first picture are hilarious and appalingly tacky at the same time. The fields look nice.

Those lights are all over the complex. There must be over a hundred of them.

Picture of my crew at the banquet. Spent most of my time with them. Great group of guys.

i only see one old guy

That's me! LOL!