Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4470 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

All-star. Customer service number on website. Kelsey I believe will answer. Heavy Mass. accent. Easy breezy.

  • Like 1
Posted

All-star. Customer service number on website. Kelsey I believe will answer. Heavy Mass. accent. Easy breezy.

I called them the other day and All-Star was out of stock on the harness as well so I'm not sure what to do @Majordave

Posted

 

All-star. Customer service number on website. Kelsey I believe will answer. Heavy Mass. accent. Easy breezy.

I called them the other day and All-Star was out of stock on the harness as well so I'm not sure what to do @Majordave

 

Did you ask them if they were going to be getting more? An alternative could be the catchers model but from what I've heard its not as good as the umpire model.

Posted

I don't know either guys. Wait?

 

The catcher model, CP28Pro I believe, works pretty well  The straps on the sides of the umpire delta flex are flexible.  The straps on the catcher's model are not flexible.  

 

The triangle of the Catcher's model is solid flex material and the umpire model is hollowed out for air flow.  I did not notice a difference in the heat factor and to be honest, no difference in the fit of either.  I have a 34 waist and 44 chest.  The side straps on both models for me were reeled in as tightly as possibly but was not the snug fit like other guys experience.  Nothing I can do about that but get fatter.  Hoping that doesn't happen.  I am trying to reduce body mass as I age so my ticker doesn't have to work as hard and will hopefully last longer.  Heart disease runs in my family as does obesity.  I am fighting the good fight to avoid the early death sentence handed down by heredity.

Posted

between the lines officials gear, GREAT GUY and a fellow brother in blue!  btlofficialsgear.com

  • Like 2
Posted

I can't because he doesn't have the pic on his site...I was just there last week and I can vouch that last week he had a bunch!  They are the right harness...give him a call 417-366-1255...tell him Trevor told you to call!

Posted

I have purchased from this guy before and he is legit.  It was good working with him.

  • Like 1
Posted

I can't because he doesn't have the pic on his site...I was just there last week and I can vouch that last week he had a bunch!  They are the right harness...give him a call 417-366-1255...tell him Trevor told you to call!

Just ordered one over the phone, $26 shipped. Awesome dude.

  • Like 1
Posted

Unfortunate that Rex can't compete with the big boys any more. Get all you can from him while you can.

Posted

Ditto. Nothing recent but easy to work with and helpful. Competive pricing. Buy from Rex.

  • Like 1
Posted

must have beaten me to it! I emailed rex this am and left a voice mail during the day but didnt hear back! Oh well.. 

×
×
  • Create New...