Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4883 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Can someone tell me of a retail store in Canada (Ontario preferably) that has a retail store to buy umpire jackets/shirts, other than Home Run Sports? If not in Canada, maybe in Buffalo, Niagara, or Pennsylvania?

Posted

Honigs Canada is located at 244 South Service Rd, Unit #2, Stoney Creek, Ontario Ph # is 1-800-560-6680

I have ordered shirts from him and have had them in Amherstburg within 2 days.

 

Tony

  • Like 1
Posted

Honigs Canada is located at 244 South Service Rd, Unit #2, Stoney Creek, Ontario Ph # is 1-800-560-6680

I have ordered shirts from him and have had them in Amherstburg within 2 days.

 

Tony

I have looked into them, but I believe it is cheaper to order from Honigs in Michigan (even while paying taxes/duty).

×
×
  • Create New...