MLB shirts

ChrisUrbz
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 474 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

4 hours ago, NicNag said:

Either way that FTX logo needs to go. The went bankrupt 2 seasons ago and MLB still promoting this cryptocurrency bs. 

2 hours ago, JSam21 said:

If by two seasons ago, you mean November 2022... then sure. 

Personally , I'd be surprised if they're on the MLBU shirts next season. I'm sure there's some vehicle in the contract that allows either party (FTX and MLBU) to opt-out for very specific reasons; I'm sure bankruptcy is one of those reasons.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 834k3r said:

I'm sure there's some vehicle in the contract that allows either party (FTX and MLBU) to opt-out for very specific reasons; I'm sure bankruptcy is one of those reasons.

Agreed. The biggest likely being MLB doesn't receive a check from FTX for 2023 :D

Maybe MLB will be a bit more careful about who they get involved with this time...

• Like 4

FWIW, I've got BRAND NEW, never worn Majestic shirts, Convertibles, and Thermal Jackets that I'd be willing to sell. Last year was my last . If you're looking for something, pm me with what it is and what size, then I'll go through all the available apparel I have. 

1 hour ago, SJA said:

FWIW, I've got BRAND NEW, never worn Majestic shirts, Convertibles, and Thermal Jackets that I'd be willing to sell. Last year was my last . If you're looking for something, pm me with what it is and what size, then I'll go through all the available apparel I have. 

Pm sent

On 12/30/2022 at 6:23 PM, SJA said:

PM sent

On 12/30/2022 at 9:23 PM, SJA said:

PM sent.

Can you let us know what you have remaining?