Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2160 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey all,

I would like to trade my silver all-star magnesium frame for a black one. I'll upload pictures of mine tomorrow. There's 10" of snow still on the ground and I don't want to walk back out to my car :no:. 

My frame has a mark on the bottom from its previous life of being a catcher's mask. I'd be willing to trade my frame + cash for a black frame, depending on condition. I would also sell mine outright if someone was looking for a silver mag frame. 

Let me know if you're interested and we can work something out. Thanks! 

Update: Silver mag is sold. I'm looking for a black All-Star magnesium to buy, either with or without pads. The leather mag pads would be preferred but I'm open to whatever. Let me know if you have one you're willing to part with, thanks! 

Posted
8 hours ago, Stk004 said:

Hey all,

I would like to trade my silver all-star magnesium frame for a black one. I'll upload pictures of mine tomorrow. There's 10" of snow still on the ground and I don't want to walk back out to my car :no:. 

My frame has a mark on the bottom from its previous life of being a catcher's mask. I'd be willing to trade my frame + cash for a black frame, depending on condition. I would also sell mine outright if someone was looking for a silver mag frame. 

Let me know if you're interested and we can work something out. Thanks! 

I don't have a frame, but Tony can powder-coat your mag to a really nice matte black for $40 + shipping costs to/from his shop. 

As a side note, what are you wanting to get out of your frame if you sold it outright?

Thanks!

  • Like 1
Posted
11 hours ago, wolfe_man said:

I don't have a frame, but Tony can powder-coat your mag to a really nice matte black for $40 + shipping costs to/from his shop. 

As a side note, what are you wanting to get out of your frame if you sold it outright?

Thanks!

I'd let ya know but it's already gone! I'm now looking for a black All-Star mag, if anyone has one. 

Posted
16 hours ago, wolfe_man said:

I don't have a frame, but Tony can powder-coat your mag to a really nice matte black for $40 + shipping costs to/from his shop. 

I thought I saw that his prices went up? And that mag masks were a tad more because of the car that had to go into not destroying it?

Posted
6 hours ago, BT_Blue said:

I thought I saw that his prices went up? And that mag masks were a tad more because of the car that had to go into not destroying it?

I'd have to check, not sure on that.

Posted
26 minutes ago, blue32 said:

He is doing a rampage for me right now and made no mention of a price hike.

 

I'm pretty sure the only increase for price difference is on F3 or hydro-dipped masks.   All traditional masks are the same price.

Posted
10 hours ago, wolfe_man said:

I'm pretty sure the only increase for price difference is on F3 or hydro-dipped masks.   All traditional masks are the same price.

Correct

Posted
17 hours ago, wolfe_man said:

I'm pretty sure the only increase for price difference is on F3 or hydro-dipped masks.   All traditional masks are the same price.

Ok, that is what it was. 

×
×
  • Create New...