Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2387 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted
5 hours ago, BT_Blue said:

Damn Keith! This is akin to my Nike Ti finds!

Nice pickup brotha!

Thanks... you have PIAS and I have Goodwill.

Ā 

Ā 

  • Like 1
Posted
On 3/9/2020 at 4:13 AM, wolfe_man said:

Thanks... you have PIAS and I have Goodwill.

Ā 

Ā 

Sadly, I no longer go to the area for work that I got most of my Nikes from. So my pipeline has dried up.

Posted
On 3/8/2020 at 11:07 AM, wolfe_man said:

Looking for new or gently used All Star MAG pads...

Ā 

Need them for my $26Ā find.

6A97DF7B-51B1-48A3-A659-13541FE2F510.jpeg

556DE035-25B0-4E1F-B98C-333D7CAE113B.jpeg

82687F11-605C-412B-9166-49FACA90D481.jpeg

636F73E4-BD92-4DF5-AFCC-41F6D3E43837.jpeg

2C21B76C-FE4F-4466-AA87-5C396EA48740.jpeg

254D22FB-9215-4A4B-9479-29777E5F2A22.jpeg

Shut up

  • Haha 2
  • LMSANS locked this topic
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2387 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...