All Star MAG umpire mask - $150 SHIPPED CONUSA

wolfe_man
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1990 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

2 hours ago, gnhbua93 said:

The market has spoken.

What is your opinion on what the market has spoken?   Do you think it's a bad mask or just that the F3 has taken over the market?  I'm curious. 

I am honestly surprised there's no interested parties in a practically new mask for $75 under the retail price - including free shipping.  It's super light, has a great look, very good sightlines and offers excellent padding to help minimize the chance of a concussion.   What's not to like?

10 minutes ago, wolfe_man said:

What is your opinion on what the market has spoken?   Do you think it's a bad mask or just that the F3 has taken over the market?  I'm curious. 

I am honestly surprised there's no interested parties in a practically new mask for $75 under the retail price - including free shipping.  It's super light, has a great look, very good sightlines and offers excellent padding to help minimize the chance of a concussion.   What's not to like?

I have one and it's a fantastic mask.

1 hour ago, BT_Blue said:

I would be interested but I like the masks I have and the wife would have my head if I got another one.

Buy it.  Your wife can't get to your head if you're wearing that mask.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Chris Hickman said:

I am guessing he wants to buy a black one......That's why he is probably selling.it.  

Nope just too many masks.

it sold today to a local umpire so this can be locked.

Thanks 

• Like 2

• LMSANS locked this topic
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1990 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.