Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3498 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I wanted to know what y'all use to keep your hats from getting crushed/flattened in your bag or while traveling.

Posted (edited)

I keep them out of my bag.

EDIT

Didn't read it all the way. Usually I'll bring a small backpack of some sort and place my hats in the top of that.  

Edited by Stk004
While Travelling
Posted

I store them in my car in a Lids caddie. I also have three hat cleaning forms that I put my hat's in after I've worn them and sprayed them down.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Posted
15 minutes ago, Thunderheads said:

Right here!  Holds 6 comfortably!

Image result for lids cap caddy

where did you get that and what was the cost?

Posted
5 minutes ago, Storm13 said:

where did you get that and what was the cost?

can't remember .... SWMBO got if for me for Christmas a few years back!   Check the Lids site

Posted
1 hour ago, NovaScotiaBlue said:

Crease em, Fold em, store em in the upper portion of my gear bag

I was getting ready to write the exact same thing, so I'll just say ^^^what he said. 

Posted

New Era also makes a cap caddy. Lots of options from black to camo to MLB teams. On Amazon. $35ish.

 I have a mix of unfolded/non-creased and some creased and folded in there. Sits in the bottom of my way too big/screams "Umpire"with all the Big W and MLB logos  Wilson 36" bag. 

×
×
  • Create New...