Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3536 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

@JimKirkIs this true?  Are you discontinuing the UA Ultimate Ball Bag?

What are the available sizes?  I remember you introduced an XL not long ago.

This is (was) a GREAT product!!

  • Like 1
Posted

I certainly hope there is a replacement for their Poly Wools now the ball bags? :-(

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, BT_Blue said:

Just adding more stuff to my order next month if these are going away.

@Scott Kennedy have you heard anything?

Unless you have your heart set on navy it seems you're SOL.

Edited by Stk004
You're, not your....... it's late.
Posted
5 hours ago, Stk004 said:

Unless you have your heart set on navy it seems you're SOL.

These have had a nice 10 year or so run but we are discontinuing. 

There are no replacements planned with a zippered pocket.

The Dry Los will continue to be our most popular ball bag with waterproofing, and I am aware there are several manufacturers who do have new ball bags of various types in the works at various stages.

We do have a limited supply of black left of these so you will want to jump on them before they are gone.

Posted

When I ordered my new shoes I was sent an email telling me Black was out of stock so if you have a limited supply please put me down for a pair Jim.

×
×
  • Create New...