Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4139 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Posted

Great, now we'll have some Jackass wanna be's trying this at home and castrate themselves.

 

Posted

This is like the bulletproof cup gag from SuperTroopers!

"In my day, Rabbit, the rookie got naked! *BLAM!*... And we also used blanks."

Posted

"The testing done in this video has been carefully designed and carried out by trained professionals."

Professionals trained in what exactly?  I'm not the best-traveled fellow, but I've not yet heard of any certifications one can earn in getting shot in the junk.  And I certainly don't know how anyone can make it a profession.

"Don't try this at home."

Oh, don't worry.  I'm not trying it anywhere.

And I don't need my cup to stop a bullet -- just a baseball.


×
×
  • Create New...