Another FAKE Nike on ebay

the_umpire
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3551 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

No way he sold that mask for $300 that quick. He probably took it down once word got out it was fake. Anybody that buys one of those nike masks at that price know what they are buying

My hope is the buyer was a rich gear guru who bought it so nobody got scammed.

No way he sold that mask for $300 that quick. He probably took it down once word got out it was fake. Anybody that buys one of those nike masks at that price know what they are buying

I don't think it works that way at E-Bay

So to be clear...everyone understands I had nothing to do with this. I sold him those pads, he claimed they were "ripped" so I offered him money back plus shipping. He said he was going to still use them, so I gave him 10 of the 15 dollars back. Then I wake up to this fiasco! I noticed that none of my pm's with him are up anymore. Suppose he left town?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So to be clear...everyone understands I had nothing to do with this. I sold him those pads, he claimed they were "ripped" so I offered him money back plus shipping. He said he was going to still use them, so I gave him 10 of the 15 dollars back. Then I wake up to this fiasco! I noticed that none of my pm's with him are up anymore. Suppose he left town?

I only brought you up because that proved the pads in the fake mask came from UE, proving that it was the same guy that used that user name here and on ebay. Your not being linked to it, you were brought up because it proves that "baseballislife" was the same guy on ebay as on UE.
  • Like 1

So you are the co-conspiring party in this! :wave:

• Like 1

I heard Chief Rolo bought it.

He PMed me he is selling it toThunderheads for $425.00 and an autographed picture of jocko just wearing a nuttybuddy.

Sure would like to see that.

Pete Peterson says jocko does not have a nuttybuddy so the picture may be a fake like the mask.

Pete Jr says its NOT jocko in the picture, it looks like me wearing goalie mask as a cup.

We will get all of these fakes straightened out tomorrow.

We have called in the "experts" at Willliamsport. These guys really know what they are doing!

• Like 5

I heard Chief Rolo bought it.

He PMed me he is selling it toThunderheads for $425.00 and an autographed picture of jocko just wearing a nuttybuddy.

Sure would like to see that.

Pete Peterson says jocko does not have a nuttybuddy so the picture may be a fake like the mask.

Pete Jr says its NOT jocko in the picture, it looks like me wearing goalie mask as a cup.

We will get all of these fakes straightened out tomorrow.

We have called in the "experts" at Willliamsport. These guys really know what they are doing!

Jocko in a nutty buddy. I am scarred and will forever be afraid to close my eyes at night.Better change the locks.

• Like 1