Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4449 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I bought the All Star System 7 CP and Shin Guards about a month ago.

 

I love the shin guards, and I love the Delta Flex harness @Thunderheads recommended ;) but the CP is a bit bulky on me. Protection has been great, but I don't think it's for me. I tried a buddy's West Vest Gold, and I think it's a match made in heaven.

 

While I do like gear, I'm not the type of whore who would have both a WVG and System 7 in my gear bag... I would simply return the System 7 and get the WVG, but I'd like to retrofit the WVG with the Delta Flex. Right now, I know the Delta Flex is nowhere to be found with no hope in sight, except on the System 7 I currently have.

 

What would be the easiest way to go about getting a WVG with a Delta Flex?

 

Could I eBay the virtually new System 7 harness-less? What would be a fair price?

 

Thanks!

Posted

Get the wvg and try it. You still want the df, I'm sure they'll make more ;)

Posted

Get the wvg and try it. You still want the df, I'm sure they'll make more ;)

Agreed
Posted

mjr_2013,  when I bought  my new Douglas earlier this year, I just called All-Star direct and ordered it from them. Great price and they shipped it asap! Getting the delta flex should'nt be a problem.

Posted

I bought the All Star System 7 CP and Shin Guards about a month ago.

 

I love the shin guards, and I love the Delta Flex harness @Thunderheads recommended ;) but the CP is a bit bulky on me. Protection has been great, but I don't think it's for me. I tried a buddy's West Vest Gold, and I think it's a match made in heaven.

 

While I do like gear, I'm not the type of whore who would have both a WVG and System 7 in my gear bag... I would simply return the System 7 and get the WVG, but I'd like to retrofit the WVG with the Delta Flex. Right now, I know the Delta Flex is nowhere to be found with no hope in sight, except on the System 7 I currently have.

 

What would be the easiest way to go about getting a WVG with a Delta Flex?

 

Could I eBay the virtually new System 7 harness-less? What would be a fair price?

 

Thanks!

 

I think you should return the All-Star if it's not right for you. Not everything that each person really likes is going to be right for you.

 

If you want the Delta Flex, All-Star is out of stock until September. Like you said, you could use the one off your current CP and add it back when you buy a new one (depending on when you bought it and who you bought it from...we typically do in-store credits on new items after 60 days...if you ask, nicely :)

  • Like 1
Posted

 

I bought the All Star System 7 CP and Shin Guards about a month ago.

 

I love the shin guards, and I love the Delta Flex harness @Thunderheads recommended ;) but the CP is a bit bulky on me. Protection has been great, but I don't think it's for me. I tried a buddy's West Vest Gold, and I think it's a match made in heaven.

 

While I do like gear, I'm not the type of whore who would have both a WVG and System 7 in my gear bag... I would simply return the System 7 and get the WVG, but I'd like to retrofit the WVG with the Delta Flex. Right now, I know the Delta Flex is nowhere to be found with no hope in sight, except on the System 7 I currently have.

 

What would be the easiest way to go about getting a WVG with a Delta Flex?

 

Could I eBay the virtually new System 7 harness-less? What would be a fair price?

 

Thanks!

 

I think you should return the All-Star if it's not right for you. Not everything that each person really likes is going to be right for you.

 

If you want the Delta Flex, All-Star is out of stock until September. Like you said, you could use the one off your current CP and add it back when you buy a new one (depending on when you bought it and who you bought it from...we typically do in-store credits on new items after 60 days...if you ask, nicely :)

 

post-85-0-53888700-1406293322_thumb.jpg

  • Like 3
Posted

I had the all star system 7 cp for a season and half. Ordered a wv gold, team wendy's retro fit and all star delta flex harness, which I would have went that route first. I love this cp. I liked the all star also but like you said it was bulky. The gold after the retro fit is very slim with great protection.

Posted

 

I bought the All Star System 7 CP and Shin Guards about a month ago.

 

I love the shin guards, and I love the Delta Flex harness @Thunderheads recommended ;) but the CP is a bit bulky on me. Protection has been great, but I don't think it's for me. I tried a buddy's West Vest Gold, and I think it's a match made in heaven.

 

While I do like gear, I'm not the type of whore who would have both a WVG and System 7 in my gear bag... I would simply return the System 7 and get the WVG, but I'd like to retrofit the WVG with the Delta Flex. Right now, I know the Delta Flex is nowhere to be found with no hope in sight, except on the System 7 I currently have.

 

What would be the easiest way to go about getting a WVG with a Delta Flex?

 

Could I eBay the virtually new System 7 harness-less? What would be a fair price?

 

Thanks!

 

I think you should return the All-Star if it's not right for you. Not everything that each person really likes is going to be right for you.

 

If you want the Delta Flex, All-Star is out of stock until September. Like you said, you could use the one off your current CP and add it back when you buy a new one (depending on when you bought it and who you bought it from...we typically do in-store credits on new items after 60 days...if you ask, nicely :)

 

 

 Unless you get two left plates shoes, and then all bets are off !!! LOL.... (This is an inside joke of sorts, folks, and Jim will get it).

  • Like 2
×
×
  • Create New...